Turn on thread page Beta

Election for Campaign to Leave EU Deputy Leader watch

• View Poll Results: Who should be elected deputy campaign leader?
    Adam9317
    18.75%
    Afcwimbledon2
    0%
    cranbrook_aspie
    12.50%
    Hazzer1998
    0%
    Jammy Duel
    31.25%
    Life_peer
    25.00%
    PetrosAC
    6.25%
    Wellzi
    6.25%

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Supporters of the Campaign to leave the European Union can now vote to elect their deputy campaign leader.

Please can I request honest voting: only those who support the campaign are asked to vote. I'll keep voting public so any extra votes considered to be illegitimate can be removed to keep things fair.

ReputationRep:
    Birchington Could you please change my vote to Jammy Duel when the results are revealed? Thank you.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Birchington, if you're still up, now the poll is closed, can you please reveal the results?

ReputationRep:
    Or miser, please.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Or miser, please.
    Done. :yy:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    And here the interesting one seems to be that two candidates didn't even vote.

ReputationRep:
    This result is wrong, I changed my vote to Jammy Duel, and Life_peer changed his result to Jammy Duel; that makes five votes for Jammy Duel and four for Life_peer.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    This result is wrong, I changed my vote to Jammy Duel, and Life_peer changed his result to Jammy Duel; that makes five votes for Jammy Duel and four for Life_peer.

The erroneous results will probably be from Miser having only change L_P's given it was stated publicly, so any done privately to Birch won't have been put in yet.

ReputationRep:
    This is genuinely surprising, thank you very much for the support! I was faced with a strategic decision affected by a conflict of interest and therefore changed my vote and whatnot. Still, I thank you and trust that JD will represent our interests well. :yy:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Whilst the results might change given all it takes of one vote changed to L_P to put him back as democratically elected deputy, I would like to provisionally thank everybody who voted for me, and the rest of you that came over here to vote. I am honoured to work alongside Nigel in this campaign and feel that we have a good chance of winning if we all work together effectively, even thought it probably will be an uphill battle.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Jammy Duel is hereby elected as Deputy Leader of the 'Leave' campaign.

Life_Peer's changed vote has now been added.
    As Miser opened the poll, he wasn't aware of LP's request - the final tally reflects all vote changes.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.