Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm confused the registration pages were a bit confusing. I got to the last page where you are asked to print a certificate and then my computer crashed. There's been no email confirmation that it has been successful or not, so would it have been successful? Anyone else confused?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you checked your university email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heathereloise)
    Have you checked your university email?
    Bingo! Thanks for your help! There is confirmation on that email (doh!). Didn't think of that! It's still a bit complicated trying to gather all the information.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmnpp)
    Bingo! Thanks for your help! There is confirmation on that email (doh!). Didn't think of that! It's still a bit complicated trying to gather all the information.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no problem! Registration and everything can get overwhelming. But, it's all worth it!

ReputationRep:
    I actually wish the registration process was easier actually. It seems they ask all sorts of questions. And why oh why do they include edge membership questions is beyond me.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.