Turn on thread page Beta

So I got rejected for being too short! watch

ReputationRep:
    So to any girl that discriminates because of a guys height read this because karma is a *****.

So to understand my story you need to go back 3 years to when I was 15 in secondary school and there was this girl who was really I mean really good looking. she was one of those girls that you would fantasise about but anyways back to the story I really wanted to ask her out and I knew I had a lot of competition but I wasn't fazed by it so the night before I practiced what I was going to say to her and i played it out in my head.

I imagined How things will go and just to make sure that there was no reason for her to reject me I want out of my way to have a shower AND a ****ING bath, I made sure my uniform was washed and ironed to the point where you couldn't tell if it had even been worn.

I then went in to my big brothers room and took his hair gel along with his colone and I drowned my self with them both then I later on removed the gel as my hair looked like one of those gel like aliens you get in those egg toys. So anyways that day I went into school all ready to ask her out and so one then I saw her during lunch time in the cafeteria sitting by herself so I hurried there before any of her friends could arrive and ruin it.

I sat down right opposite her and tried to hide my sweaty Pitts and so I breathed in And said " you know like.... we are in the same English class and ........ this is hard for me to say but anyways every time I'm in that class the only thing that I ever think about is you" ( at this point I just refused how cheesy I sounded then just to make my self seem that tiny bit cooler I said) "and... Also I've seen you looking at me quite a few times as well what I wanted to ask you was if you wanted to go out to NANDOS sometimes ( nandos is a restaurant in the U.K. where you normally take a girl) after I said that I waited for her reply after she had gotten over the fact that someone who was not very confident at the time asked her out keeping in mind that she was always with those cocky and Arrogant men

she then smiled at me and with a face of disappointment she was like " OMG you have such a cute face " ( at this point in my mind I was like "oh **** Adam she thinks you're cute!!!! Scored!!!😵" ) then she said the one word that I did not want to hear "but!!... I only date guys that are 6ft" I quickly got up and I got out of there as fast as I could! I thought to my self " Adam why on earth could you not be 6ft" keeping in mind that puberty just kicked in for me and I was 5ft 3 at the time I spend the rest of those three years looking back at how I messed up and I was feeling all self conscious and ****.

Even though in between those three years I managed to date 4 other girls anyways out of nowhere YESTERDAY I got a facebook message from the same girl who I never spoke to again and avoided at all cost the messaged read "hey stranger!! 😀 how come we never talk anymore? " ( I thought to my self oh I don't know maybe it has something to do with that one time you damaged my self esteem so hard I ain't never gotten over it) .

Anyways we texted for about an hour and then she asked to meet up for dinner and stuff without knowing what I was doing I said yes cuz she was still a very very hot chick. So afterwards i was thinking what had changed her mind after three years then all over a sudden I remembered she said I was too short, so I measured my self that same day and it turned out I went from 5ft 3 to 6ft 3 until yesterday I avoided measuring my self and me looking at my self in mirrors I thought I looked the same as I did back then so anyways we met up you'll will never guess where we went to .....NANDOS!!! she mentioned how she seen me around and was really surprised on how much I had grown.

So after a few hours of "catching up" She asked me to drop her off so I drove to her apartment and then she asked me to walk her to her flat which I thought nothing off then she was like why don't you come in a hangout for a bit and at this point I was like something is going to happen. Throughout that whole day I was battling my self from allowing her to see my erection cuz i mean it not like in those three years I lost any physical attraction to wards her if anything in three years she just became hotter and hotter as her chest filled in during that time anyways back to me in her apartment you can guess what happens next but for those who are just innocent or lack imagination I'll spell it out for you

i rode that shallow!, heart breaking, discriminating *****es ass all night looooong!!!! I was determined to make sure that she could not walk in the morning ( and she couldn't )!! I left scars and marks on that ***** in places she ain't never even touched.

The best part is she to this day is dating a guy that she chose over me all because he was taller than me back then. I am going to milk as much out of this ***** as I can and then break it to her boyfriend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam2212)
    So to any girl that discriminates because of a guys height read this because karma is a *****.

So to understand my story you need to go back 3 years to when I was 15 in secondary school and there was this girl who was really I mean really good looking. she was one of those girls that you would fantasise about but anyways back to the story I really wanted to ask her out and I knew I had a lot of competition but I wasn't fazed by it so the night before I practiced what I was going to say to her and i played it out in my head.

I imagined How things will go and just to make sure that there was no reason for her to reject me I want out of my way to have a shower AND a ****ING bath, I made sure my uniform was washed and ironed to the point where you couldn't tell if it had even been worn.

I then went in to my big brothers room and took his hair gel along with his colone and I drowned my self with them both then I later on removed the gel as my hair looked like one of those gel like aliens you get in those egg toys. So anyways that day I went into school all ready to ask her out and so one then I saw her during lunch time in the cafeteria sitting by herself so I hurried there before any of her friends could arrive and ruin it.

I sat down right opposite her and tried to hide my sweaty Pitts and so I breathed in And said " you know like.... we are in the same English class and ........ this is hard for me to say but anyways every time I'm in that class the only thing that I ever think about is you" ( at this point I just refused how cheesy I sounded then just to make my self seem that tiny bit cooler I said) "and... Also I've seen you looking at me quite a few times as well what I wanted to ask you was if you wanted to go out to NANDOS sometimes ( nandos is a restaurant in the U.K. where you normally take a girl) after I said that I waited for her reply after she had gotten over the fact that someone who was not very confident at the time asked her out keeping in mind that she was always with those cocky and Arrogant men

she then smiled at me and with a face of disappointment she was like " OMG you have such a cute face " ( at this point in my mind I was like "oh **** Adam she thinks you're cute!!!! Scored!!!😵" ) then she said the one word that I did not want to hear "but!!... I only date guys that are 6ft" I quickly got up and I got out of there as fast as I could! I thought to my self " Adam why on earth could you not be 6ft" keeping in mind that puberty just kicked in for me and I was 5ft 3 at the time I spend the rest of those three years looking back at how I messed up and I was feeling all self conscious and ****.

Even though in between those three years I managed to date 4 other girls anyways out of nowhere YESTERDAY I got a facebook message from the same girl who I never spoke to again and avoided at all cost the messaged read "hey stranger!! 😀 how come we never talk anymore? " ( I thought to my self oh I don't know maybe it has something to do with that one time you damaged my self esteem so hard I ain't never gotten over it) .

Anyways we texted for about an hour and then she asked to meet up for dinner and stuff without knowing what I was doing I said yes cuz she was still a very very hot chick. So afterwards i was thinking what had changed her mind after three years then all over a sudden I remembered she said I was too short, so I measured my self that same day and it turned out I went from 5ft 3 to 6ft 3 until yesterday I avoided measuring my self and me looking at my self in mirrors I thought I looked the same as I did back then so anyways we met up you'll will never guess where we went to .....NANDOS!!! she mentioned how she seen me around and was really surprised on how much I had grown.

So after a few hours of "catching up" She asked me to drop her off so I drove to her apartment and then she asked me to walk her to her flat which I thought nothing off then she was like why don't you come in a hangout for a bit and at this point I was like something is going to happen. Throughout that whole day I was battling my self from allowing her to see my erection cuz i mean it not like in those three years I lost any physical attraction to wards her if anything in three years she just became hotter and hotter as her chest filled in during that time anyways back to me in her apartment you can guess what happens next but for those who are just innocent or lack imagination I'll spell it out for you

i rode that shallow!, heart breaking, discriminating *****es ass all night looooong!!!! I was determined to make sure that she could not walk in the morning ( and she couldn't )!! I left scars and marks on that ***** in places she ain't never even touched.

The best part is she to this day is dating a guy that she chose over me all because he was taller than me back then. I am going to milk as much out of this ***** as I can and then break it to her boyfriend!
    I'm happy for you bro. I bet it felt good to get back at her after all those years.

ReputationRep:
    Why, on a British site, would you feel the need to point out what Nandos is?

Fake post. Poor troll.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Just no words for this

ReputationRep:
    Stupid.
    Are you proud?
    Well done.

ReputationRep:
    How many threads are you going to make about this dumb ass story?
    2/10

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    You can honestly go and rag your nan if you think I'm gonna read all that

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.