Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was accepted into Hull quite late, about 2 weeks ago so I was too late to visit the induction days. I was just wondering if anyone is going to be starting a Business degree this year so I could get to know one or two people before we start

ReputationRep:
    Im doing Accounting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritam010)
    Im doing Accounting
    Are you doing a common first year?

ReputationRep:
    I am doing Accounting as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asia658)
    I am doing Accounting as well
    Just a guess. Are you from Malaysia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImNotSuperman)
    Just a guess. Are you from Malaysia?
    Why do you think I am from Malaysia? I am from Poland

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think I am from Malaysia? I am from Poland
    Because I've met quite a few students from Malaysia that are starting this year. And your name says "asia" xD

ReputationRep:
    Because I've met quite a few students from Malaysia that are starting this year. And your name says "asia" xD
    Right but this name doesn't have anything in common with the continent it is just a shorter name of Joanna

ReputationRep:
    I was accepted into Hull University late too. I'm from South Wales, studying American Studies with a foundation year. Anyone else studying that?

ReputationRep:
    Right but this name doesn't have anything in common with the continent it is just a shorter name of Joanna
    We were probably in the same lecture theatre this morning then?

ReputationRep:
    We were probably in the same lecture theatre this morning then?
    HiIm doing Accounting too I also applied late and have not been to any info sessions etc. I have been to register today and have no timetable information as yet. Should I have been yesterday??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loucornie)
    HiIm doing Accounting too I also applied late and have not been to any info sessions etc. I have been to register today and have no timetable information as yet. Should I have been yesterday??
    If you download the iHull app on your phone, type in your student ID and password that you created when you registered, then you can access your timetable there. Are you going to the societies fair today?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ImNotSuperman;59689111]If you download the iHull app on your phone, type in your student ID and password that you created when you registered, then you can access your timetable there. Are you going to the societies fair today?[/QUOT

No,I didn't know about it😃,I'm hoping I haven't missed anything important. I'm unable to access the app as I wasn't given a password and it won't let me create one(stressed!) I'm waiting for the web help people to get back to me. Iv been on the main timetable page so have seen the main time table but that's all😱

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=loucornie;59689387]
    If you download the iHull app on your phone, type in your student ID and password that you created when you registered, then you can access your timetable there. Are you going to the societies fair today?[/QUOT

No,I didn't know about it😃,I'm hoping I haven't missed anything important. I'm unable to access the app as I wasn't given a password and it won't let me create one(stressed!) I'm waiting for the web help people to get back to me. Iv been on the main timetable page so have seen the main time table but that's all😱
    Don't worry about it! There's quite a few people I know that haven't been able to access their timetable yet so you're not alone. Next time you go to uni, you could ask someone at your course building reception. That's what I did at the Business School reception and they really helped.

ReputationRep:
    I've been in and sorted it today so know what I'm doing now,thank you😃

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 2, 2015

University open days

1. University of Hull
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.