Turn on thread page Beta

Real life Pokemon game watch

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi folks! So my friends at The Pokemon Company have made a real life Pokemon game

What do you think? Now you won't have to be scared about going into that long grass...

ReputationRep:
    That looks so cool, but I doubt it will be taken up by enough people to actually be a thing, at least not for longer than a week.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Keyhofi)
    That looks so cool, but I doubt it will be taken up by enough people to actually be a thing, at least not for longer than a week.
    But you must admit, if you cross paths with a Pikachu you will HAVE to catch it

ReputationRep:
    It's at least a decade late..
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Need your back up excitement Puddles, some serious cynics in here
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    What if a Snorlax is blocking your path to uni? What are you gonna do about it?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone will fear my Umbreon.

ReputationRep:
    can't wait!!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I'm excited and trust that this will be amazing and not over-hyped!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Professor Oak)
    What if a Snorlax is blocking your path to uni? What are you gonna do about it?
    Erm, hey Captain Jack I'm going to be late to the office today. There's this random Snorlax on Queen's Road and I have *no* way of getting around it. Sorry. I know you'll understand. I'll just speak to every person I can find until someone gives me a flute or something but it could take a couple of days.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Erm, hey Captain Jack I'm going to be late to the office today. There's this random Snorlax on Queen's Road and I have *no* way of getting around it. Sorry. I know you'll understand. I'll just speak to every person I can find until someone gives me a flute or something but it could take a couple of days.
    Amazing. I've just thought--maybe you have to go to the sea to capture a staryu? Maybe some people become gym leaders?

I'm starting to worry, what if I'm heading to work and the Squirtle Squad jump me? Brighton can be dangerous at the best of times and I'm not sure I can protect myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWYkDFiz-Tg
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Amazing. I've just thought--maybe you have to go to the sea to capture a staryu? Maybe some people become gym leaders?

I'm starting to worry, what if I'm heading to work and the Squirtle Squad jump me? Brighton can be dangerous at the best of times and I'm not sure I can protect myself.

I want to be part of some sort of gang with a gnarly song/dance routine to perform every time we do anything.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm starting to worry, what if I'm heading to work and the Squirtle Squad jump me?
    Serve turtle soup in the office that day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I want to be part of some sort of gang with a gnarly song/dance routine to perform every time we do anything.
    We can form a TSR Pokemon gang
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    ZOMG YES! IT WAS LIKE IT WAS MADE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

ReputationRep:

I'll have none of those excuses when you've had ample opportunity to level up your Charizard.

This game looks incredible. And I don't even understand what it is yet.

ReputationRep:

Reminds me of this
    www.youtube.ng/watch?v=e1h5TzdTq0o
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    My Charizard could take your Scyther
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My Charizard could take your Scyther
    Unless you teach Scyther have a move that means tha type advantages are non existent

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.