Turn on thread page Beta

Sitting History of Art privately - need help watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm a graduate, but I want to sit AQA Art History privately next year. I want to do the AS and A2 exams at the same time.

What are the best resources to read for this subject? I found a reading list from AQA but it includes many many books... Are there maybe two or three books that are highly recommended, that all students are normally given?

Many thanks,

E

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilehickson)
    Hey,

I'm a graduate, but I want to sit AQA Art History privately next year. I want to do the AS and A2 exams at the same time.

What are the best resources to read for this subject? I found a reading list from AQA but it includes many many books... Are there maybe two or three books that are highly recommended, that all students are normally given?

Many thanks,

E
    Do you know the professor who teaches that course? Or perhaps you have a friend who will take or already took the course. You could ask them.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.