Turn on thread page Beta

What upcoming 2015 film are you most excited about? watch

• View Poll Results: What upcoming 2015 film are you most excited about seeing?
    Spectre
    22.06%
    The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2
    36.32%
    Star Wars: The Force Awakens
    28.85%
    The Martian
    8.10%
    The Hateful Eight
    4.67%

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    OK, just a handful of the most hyped films in this poll (lots of other big movies still to come as well, of course...Crimson Peak...?). But which of these are you most excited about seeing?

I love Bond movies and I *hated* the Star Wars prequel trilogy. But I still can't pull my eyes away from Force Awakens. I've got zero expectations for this - but it *could* be really, really good...

ReputationRep:
    Spectre. I… seriously can't wait. I've been counting the months down for a while.

I do reckon The Hateful Eight will be good. Quentin Tarantino's probably my favourite director. I haven't heard of The Martian to be honest, and as for Star Wars and The Hunger Games I did try both franchises but didn't like either of them for some reason. <Just not my thing I guess, given their popularity!>

ReputationRep:
    Spectre and The Martian and Star Wars are the only movies i'm looking forward to.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited for Hateful Eight. I'm starting a rewatch of all of QT's movies in preparation, beginning with Reservoir Dogs tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Spectre!!!

ReputationRep:
    Bond, Hunger Games and The Martian. Not bothered about Star Wars and The Hateful Eight isn't a 2015 film.

ReputationRep:
    Spectre is a Bond movie right??

Anyway none of the movies here peak my interest
    #2016 #Suicide Squad, #BvS Dawn of Justice, #Civil War, #Deadpool, #Doctor Strange
    And Ratchet and Clank, Ride Along 2, Assassins Creed

ReputationRep:
    Hateful 8 will be fantastic I have no doubt, new Star Wars is just hype, although so was the prequels, but I think it has to go to star wars. Spectre could be good, not got massively high hopes though. Hunger Games I just felt were mediocre books, and the films didn't add anything to change my mind. The Martian I've heard of in passing, not sure if the passing sounded positive or negative about it however

ReputationRep:
    You gotta be kidding me with these results.

The Hunger Games got bad after the first movie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    You gotta be kidding me with these results.

The Hunger Games got bad after the first movie
    Can't wait for Hunger Games! Think it must be a love/hate thing..

ReputationRep:
    Staaaar Waaars

(and Spectre)

ReputationRep:
    Really hope Disney does a good job of Star Wars... Tad skeptical 😕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jemlou9090)
    Voting for Hunger Games over Star Wars is insane
    :starwars:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jemlou9090)
    Indeed. I can see why some people would still like it though, don't worry I just don't like the way it turned out...

(Original post by peso)
    Voting for Hunger Games over Star Wars is insane
    :starwars:
    Though I definitely agree with this

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to see Suffragette.

ReputationRep:
    really? star wars isn't the most popular...

ReputationRep:
    Easily Star Wars, probably because I'm not sure what to expect from it. The third Hunger Games film killed any hype I could have for the final film, and I'm confident that Hateful Eight will be good (come on, it's Tarantino we're talking about here).
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Spectre - no doubt!

ReputationRep:
    2016 will be the year for movies tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Christoph Waltz and Domhnall Gleeson are my favourite actors, so I'm really looking forward to Spectre and Star Wars ^_^

(Also Alone in Berlin which is out next year with Brendan Gleeson :O !!)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.