Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting my undergraduate degree at Queen Mary's on the 21st September this year - so time is running out! I was rejected by Queen Mary's for accommodation because I have a greater London postcode though I still lice around an hour away, so I would really much prefer to stay closer to the uni and gain the entire experience! Does anyone know of any other halls that will house me? Or sites I can go to, to find residence? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm going to queen Mary too and was in the same boat as you until recently. The problem is there are a few halls really close to queen Mary; Scape East, blithehale court ect. but they are really very expensive. All the cheap halls like Cass and Claredale are full. I suggest you take a look at the QM residences message board, there are many other QM students in the same position looking to flatshare, which is what I did and it worked out very well.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

have a look at Magenta House (https://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/cit.../magenta-house). I have a friend living there. ist a really nice place and not far from Queen Mary's.
    What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pennyworby)
    I'm starting my undergraduate degree at Queen Mary's on the 21st September this year - so time is running out! I was rejected by Queen Mary's for accommodation because I have a greater London postcode though I still lice around an hour away, so I would really much prefer to stay closer to the uni and gain the entire experience! Does anyone know of any other halls that will house me? Or sites I can go to, to find residence? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
    I am transferring uni, so I have an en suite room in a flat in Victoria Halls Wembley that you can have. It's genuinely a really nice flat, my flat mates are lovely and very tidy, lots of people like to go out so you'll always have someone near by who is happy to go out for the night with you, yet the actual accommodation is fairly quiet so it's easy for you to get work done.

The rent is £174 a week, all bills included. The wifi is really great, the kitchen is supplied with pots/ pans/ cutlery etc, there is a laundry room downstairs, and it's situated a short walk away from Asda, Lidl, the tube station etc.

It's only two tubes away from Queen Mary, so only takes about 40 mins to get there.
    Message me if you'd like anymore information

ReputationRep:
    Hello I have a room in Tufnell house is so modern and clean, it has a free gym and my flat mates are really nice but I just feel to homesick, it's £229 a week but so worth it! Please contact me if interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliebubble97)
    I am transferring uni, so I have an en suite room in a flat in Victoria Halls Wembley that you can have. It's genuinely a really nice flat, my flat mates are lovely and very tidy, lots of people like to go out so you'll always have someone near by who is happy to go out for the night with you, yet the actual accommodation is fairly quiet so it's easy for you to get work done.

The rent is £174 a week, all bills included. The wifi is really great, the kitchen is supplied with pots/ pans/ cutlery etc, there is a laundry room downstairs, and it's situated a short walk away from Asda, Lidl, the tube station etc.

It's only two tubes away from Queen Mary, so only takes about 40 mins to get there.
    Message me if you'd like anymore information
    Is this place still available?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.