The Student Room Group

4 or 5 A-levels

Hello!

So im planning on taking 4 A-levels subjects (both y12 and 13)-maths-business-economics-computer science- but i feel like its not enough. Should i take physics or history on aswell, at least for y12, and then i will see how hard it is, and maybe drop it in y13, or its not worth it?

Regards,
You only need 3 a levels.
I would only recommend doing 4 if you can cope with it.
Definitely don't do 5.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JustANormalGuy
Hello!

So im planning on taking 4 A-levels subjects (both y12 and 13)-maths-business-economics-computer science- but i feel like its not enough. Should i take physics or history on aswell, at least for y12, and then i will see how hard it is, and maybe drop it in y13, or its not worth it?

Regards,

How much do you plan on revising/working during the year?
Only do 5 subjects if you are willing to have no free periods/lessons and if you're prepared to spend the majority of the next 2 years working and revising
Thanks for the answers, well i will stick to 4then. It wont make that much difference right? (Because i read that a full score on IB is equilavent for 5A* on a-levels, is that true?)
Idk but no one asks for 5 A* mate... even Cambridge won't ever expect you to keep 5 A Levels to A2.

Quick Reply

Latest