Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello ,
    I would be joining coventry university this september and i still do not have a room , i would be most grateful if anyone can suggest me something . The only preference i have is an ensuite room close to the campus .

ReputationRep:
    Try http://www.spareroom.co.uk or go on Gumtree.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i have the same problem as i just transferred to Coventry! Only got a week left and still no accommodation

ReputationRep:
    may be both of us could look for a property together

ReputationRep:
    thank you kendall , the information you provided was very helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksai)
    may be both of us could look for a property together
    Yeah sure!

http://www.unicitylodge.com/

Check out the link.. I found this accommodation, however they haven't got back to me as yet. see if they respond to you any sooner.

Are you a first year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shrey996)
    Yeah sure!

http://www.unicitylodge.com/

Check out the link.. I found this accommodation, however they haven't got back to me as yet. see if they respond to you any sooner.

Are you a first year?
    i contacted them a long time ago , i was told they have a double bed room available at 360 a week

ReputationRep:
    oh ok coz the prices seem to have changed tbh. i dont mind sharing but i prefer a single bedroom with ensuite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shrey996)
    oh ok coz the prices seem to have changed tbh. i dont mind sharing but i prefer a single bedroom with ensuite.
    pm me we will discuss this

ReputationRep:
    im in the same situation uno

ReputationRep:
    Coventry university is offering accommodation at Birmingham City uni halls which is around 20mins away on train

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BouhG)
    Coventry university is offering accommodation at Birmingham City uni halls which is around 20mins away on train
    Isn't that a different uni altogether ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksai)
    Isn't that a different uni altogether ?
    yeah but they are 'lending' halls... i was considering getting a room in the halls because i also dont have any accomodation yet, but then the journey to class would get tedious, and i'm not sure if i'd miss out on a lot as i'd live so far out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessemckenzie)
    yeah but they are 'lending' halls... i was considering getting a room in the halls because i also dont have any accomodation yet, but then the journey to class would get tedious, and i'm not sure if i'd miss out on a lot as i'd live so far out
    I don't really mind, as long as I'm living halls with first years at a reasonable price, travel is free plus I am worried that I won't have accommodation at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BouhG)
    I don't really mind, as long as I'm living halls with first years at a reasonable price, travel is free plus I am worried that I won't have accommodation at all
    Where I'm looking it says minimum 1 hour ten minute journey,is there any quicker way than this? and how can i apply? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksai)
    Hello ,
    I would be joining coventry university this september and i still do not have a room , i would be most grateful if anyone can suggest me something . The only preference i have is an ensuite room close to the campus .
    Have you looked at The Foundry? Its new and rents are reasonable at £90.00 PPPW with bills included and free wifi? Super close to both unis, its worth looking in to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessemckenzie;[url="tel:59320565")
    59320565[/url]]Where I'm looking it says minimum 1 hour ten minute journey,is there any quicker way than this? and how can i apply? thanks
    I don't know Coventry uni called me and asked if I was interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksai)
    Hello ,
    Hello i am trying to find someone for my room at callice court as i will not be at the university anymore. It is also an ensuite room. The accommodation is next to the library and only less than 5 minutes away from the hub and a few other of the university buildings. Also it is within 10 minutes away from town.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovehannah93)
    Hello i am trying to find someone for my room at callice court as i will not be at the university anymore. It is also an ensuite room. The accommodation is next to the library and only less than 5 minutes away from the hub and a few other of the university buildings. Also it is within 10 minutes away from town.
    I am really really interested...please message me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovehannah93)
    I am interested in taking your room , please let me know how i can get in touch with you , may be we can discuss thia over the phone

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.