Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I stupidly left buying my freshers tickets late, so I just panicked after seeing loads of sold out signs and bought the ones off of the student union site, then I saw the other ones which are being hosted in clubs all around Cardiff... Did I buy the right one or did I end up buying the less popular one? I really need to make some friends I'm bored out of my mind so Fresher's is imperative :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Ones you want; F*ck Me It's Freshers, Freshers Icebreaker, Freshers Zoo, Super Fresh etc. You can also find other tickets which are cheap during Freshers which may not be sold out such as Mistajam @ Pryzm etc. Rough costs from £5-£10... hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    That's super helpful thanks, is the freshers run by the uni a bit of a dud then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eveecstacy)
    That's super helpful thanks, is the freshers run by the uni a bit of a dud then?
    I don't know, but a friend of mine there advised not to get the wristband for it, but it's all about personal preference!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eveecstacy)
    I stupidly left buying my freshers tickets late, so I just panicked after seeing loads of sold out signs and bought the ones off of the student union site, then I saw the other ones which are being hosted in clubs all around Cardiff... Did I buy the right one or did I end up buying the less popular one? I really need to make some friends I'm bored out of my mind so Fresher's is imperative :^_^:
    Last year the union was the most popular. It's packed every night and the wrist bands sell out every year. We went to the union most nights in my house (we all met in a different person's flat for pre drinks and went out as a massive group), and then when we got bored or didn't like the specific night, we went to a club in town. A few of my friends went to Icebreaker and said it wasn't worth it, and generally, the events that do the tours, are just money making schemes and I wouldn't trust anyone's opinions on them online, as a lot are selling the tickets! You'll be fine with the union one. It's normally the first one people buy. A lot of people bought Electric last year, as well as the union one, but ended up hardly using Electric. This year it's Eventbrite right? The unofficial ones change every year!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.