Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been trying to find flat mates for weeks and had no luck, is anyone else staying at the student lodge?

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving in in september (bit late i know). Is it as good as it looks? Looked around today and I think it's amazing but it seems too good to be true. Thanks (: Charlotte

ReputationRep:
    its a nice place to live but to be fair I'm not a massive fan, could just be my experience but I was with house mates that don't talk and just wasn't the first year experience I was expecting cause it was mostly 2nd and 3rd years. Just make sure it's definitely where you want to before you decide x

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I'm booking student lodge this year and I wonder how it went for u guys? I'd really love to know before I move in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heathermay118)
    I've been trying to find flat mates for weeks and had no luck, is anyone else staying at the student lodge?
    I'm staying at the student lodge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soraiax)
    I'm staying at the student lodge
    How is it?

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.