To join the circus.
Reply 5
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
Self Confidence :smile:

you should join the meninist society :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Meninism
it damages your skin?

Lol no it doesn't, unless they use Poundland make up.
it damages your skin?

Reply 9
Original post by Black Cat

that picture is offensive
If you remove your make-up properly every day and use make-up that doesn't have harsh/cheap ingredients in it, you're not damaging your skin.
Makeup is only damaging depending on how you apply it, and how the ingredients interact with your skin.
Reply 12
People say anti-Feminists can't tell the difference between satire and sincerity...

This whole account is obvious bait. There's a fedora in the avatar.
Reply 13
Original post by EllainKahlo
If you remove your make-up properly every day and use make-up that doesn't have harsh/cheap ingredients in it, you're not damaging your skin.

some of my friends are training to be beauticians though, and they say removing it tugs etc.? And the good makeup seems to cost women £40 just for a foundation lol

IMO women look purty without makeup :love:

@thecatwithnohat
Not all girls do :pierre:
I barely even wear face makeup, usually just eye makeup, yet I know girls who do use it on their face who have better skin than me :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Reply 17
Original post by Changing Skies
I barely even wear face makeup, usually just eye makeup, yet I know girls who do use it on their face who have better skin than me :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

that could be other reasons? :dontknow:

@Ciel. see post above do you wear make up?
some of my friends are training to be beauticians though, and they say removing it tugs etc.? And the good makeup seems to cost women £40 just for a foundation lol

IMO women look purty without makeup :love:

@thecatwithnohat

It depends on if you use wipes. You can easily get affordable and skin-friendly makeup removing mousses from quality stores like The Body Shop which gently remove the makeup from your skin without stripping the moisture from it and leaving it feeling dry. :yep: Expensive makeup lasts ages if you use it wisely; throwing on a huge blob of it on your face will inevitably (or eventually) clog up pores and encourage breakouts if you don't have a good face cleansing regimen.

Many women can look pretty without makeup, but some wear it to enhance their features, and others just wear it because they like it :h:
that could be other reasons? :dontknow:

@Ciel. see post above do you wear make up?

Of course, but my sister wears a ridiculous amount of face makeup every day and her skin is flawless, so it can't be too bad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest