Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am currently 1 UMS away from a B and I have just entered Sixth Form. I didn't need physics to get into sixth form but it is my schools policy to pay for a remark when a student is 1 UMS away. The only downside is that they will pay for 1 remark and I took 3 exams, I've put the Exam, UMS and grade below. I was wondering if anyone could suggest which one to get remarked.

Thanks

OCR Physics A - J245

P1,P2,P3 = 86 = A
    P4, P5, P6 = 76 = B
    P7 = 52 = D
    C.A. (Can't be remarked) = 65 = C

Total UMS = 279 = C

B Grade = 280 UMS

ReputationRep:
    Honestly only you can make this decision as you sat the papers and know how you think that you did in each. I would recommend remarking the exam which you feel you did better in than the mark you have been given. I say this because even though you have a D in one exam if you feel like this exam went really badly and that mark represents the exam accurately then dont get it remarked! So just get the one remarked that you think is most likely to go up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 11, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.