Show
    Which is
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the last place they'd look
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Buy myself a bulk load of cheap cellphones and get a load of cheap SIM cards.

Go around calling the Detective from your phones, when you finish the convo, snap the phone in half and grind it underneath your foot, proceed by walking away like a badass then back flipping off the roof.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Easy. I would hide out in my hidden bunker.

ReputationRep:
    That depends on where you are.

ReputationRep:
    I'd become a BBC presenter and endeavour to abuse children. That way the police would turn a blind eye.

ReputationRep:
    First off, burn and/or destroy all evidence that got me in trouble in the fist place, and then avoid using all electronic devices linked to me or written to my name (mainly my phone, laptop, etc.). Give them a false trail to follow (I'll have to call in a big favour) and them call in another favour to use a friends cars or something. Definitely break off contact with family, use only public payphones (or keep buying cheap phones) for talking to friends and anyone willing to help me continue avoiding the police.

Sooner or later, I'll have to get new ID, birth certificate, etc. and eventually I'll leave the country.

So basically, whatever I've done to get pursued better pay off or else my plan will fail.

Have you by any chance watched Hunted?

ReputationRep:
    i would dress as a Police !!

ReputationRep:
    For a while I've wanted to go live in the wild, this would be an ideal opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    Sex change!!

ReputationRep:
    I'd take out all of my cash from the bank. And get away as fast as possible since this is the time you're most likely to get caught. Once I've managed to evade the police for a day or two and get away from the bank I'll use the money I have to buy a good boat. Then I'll sail to Norway and live like Bear grylls and hunt deer whilst drinking my own piss.

ReputationRep:
    Get a yacht. Drive some miles out to sea and live there. I would get a friend to bring me food stocks.

ReputationRep:
    Destroy any evidence of me ever existed, plastic surgery, new id

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  42.2 KB

:shh: :shh:

ReputationRep:
    Change everything & become a minister like Malvo from Fargo

ReputationRep:
    I'd post a false answer to this thread so when the police find this thread and see my post, they'll end up looking in completely the wrong place.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.