Report Thread starter 5 years ago
hey, this is my blog: http://justmollblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Do you think i should carry on with it? ive been getting hardly any feedback
rmhumphries
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you enjoy doing it, carry on with it. If not, then scrap it.
Justmoll28
Rep:
?
(Original post by rmhumphries)
If you enjoy doing it, carry on with it. If not, then scrap it.
I decided to carry on with it haha http://justmollblog.blogspot.co.uk/2...uary-2015.html new post up now
JustGeorgeJ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Justmoll28)
hey, this is my blog: http://justmollblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Do you think i should carry on with it? ive been getting hardly any feedback
You should always carry on with it.
I've moved from blog to blog because I fear no one was reading but I've realised, it'll never get noticed if I keep giving up. With my latest blog I've worked so hard, posted a lot and just keep going. Even if it reaches one person, then it's achieved something. Feedback is hard to come by, but when it helps someone, they'll let you know!
Justmoll28
Rep:
?
(Original post by JustGeorgeJ)
You should always carry on with it.
I've moved from blog to blog because I fear no one was reading but I've realised, it'll never get noticed if I keep giving up. With my latest blog I've worked so hard, posted a lot and just keep going. Even if it reaches one person, then it's achieved something. Feedback is hard to come by, but when it helps someone, they'll let you know!
thank you so much for your response, i love your blog! its so professional and useful and helpful too!
JustGeorgeJ
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
thank you so much for your response, i love your blog! its so professional and useful and helpful too!
Aw why thank you! Do you mind if I use this comment as a testimonial?
Justmoll28
Rep:
?
Aw why thank you! Do you mind if I use this comment as a testimonial?
sure go ahead! I love your featured writers part, thats so unique haha
JustGeorgeJ
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
sure go ahead! I love your featured writers part, thats so unique haha
Why thank you, it's over on my site now! Please feel free to be a guest writer any time!
Justmoll28
Rep:
?
Why thank you, it's over on my site now! Please feel free to be a guest writer any time!
omg where do I sign up? haha
JustGeorgeJ
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
omg where do I sign up? haha
Just write an article and send it to my email address.
If you want to do it, I'll PM you my email address
Justmoll28
Rep:
?
Just write an article and send it to my email address.
If you want to do it, I'll PM you my email address
im guessing it has to be uni themed? sure pm me it and i will come up with something tonight for it
username944192
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Consider investing in a decent theme - the one you're using currently is an eyesore. I got mine from pipdig and it didn't cost much.

Also make sure you proofread - you spelled September wrong in your second sentence at the top, I always stop reading blogs if their English is poor because it makes me assume the quality will be poor.

Have you got bloglovin? Here you can follow people's blogs and attach your blog to your bloglovin profile, so when you follow someone they will see your blog and may follow you back.
Justmoll28
Rep:
?
(Original post by infairverona)
Consider investing in a decent theme - the one you're using currently is an eyesore. I got mine from pipdig and it didn't cost much.

Also make sure you proofread - you spelled September wrong in your second sentence at the top, I always stop reading blogs if their English is poor because it makes me assume the quality will be poor.

Have you got bloglovin? Here you can follow people's blogs and attach your blog to your bloglovin profile, so when you follow someone they will see your blog and may follow you back.
why dont you like my theme? I like my theme..are you looking at it on moblie or computer? I cant find where I've spelt September wrong either..?
username944192
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
why dont you like my theme? I like my theme..are you looking at it on moblie or computer? I cant find where I've spelt September wrong either..?
I'm on a computer and it just looks tacky, it's very basic. if you want your blog to be taken seriously I think the theme is key.

You've obviously corrected it haha I took a picture on my phone earlier as I showed my sister it.

I like your content though, you're very pretty! But consider investing in a decent theme and getting bloglovin
Justmoll28
Rep:
?
I'm on a computer and it just looks tacky, it's very basic. if you want your blog to be taken seriously I think the theme is key.

You've obviously corrected it haha I took a picture on my phone earlier as I showed my sister it.

I like your content though, you're very pretty! But consider investing in a decent theme and getting bloglovin
Im not going to change my theme because i like it haha Im going to get bloglovin thanks why did you take a picture?..i changed it on my profile thing before i read your comment haha i added in a bit extra haha
CharliesBird
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
its good
booksandcats
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
yh ur blog is really good and if you like it them other people will like it as well
username944192
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Im not going to change my theme because i like it haha Im going to get bloglovin thanks why did you take a picture?..
Ok that's your choice I was just making a suggestion because blogs with a basic blogger theme don't tend to do well, if you look at any popular blogs or beauty blogs none of them use the basic blogger themes. They're not very nice on the eye. My views have gone up since I paid a bit for a nice theme.

We have this thing where we send each other pictures of spelling mistakes, it doesn't matter anyway you've got it right now
Justmoll28
Rep:
?
Ok that's your choice I was just making a suggestion because blogs with a basic blogger theme don't tend to do well, if you look at any popular blogs or beauty blogs none of them use the basic blogger themes. They're not very nice on the eye. My views have gone up since I paid a bit for a nice theme.

We have this thing where we send each other pictures of spelling mistakes, it doesn't matter anyway you've got it right now
whats your blog?
aamirac
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
I know it might seems like it at first, but it's only early days, keep on going!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise