The Student Room Group

I'm tired of feeling like a "second best"

I'm growing so tired by always being the person that people will talk to if they have nobody else to talk with. It's constantly giving me thoughts like, "Maybe I'm not enough for them?" "Am I boring?" "Should I try to promote myself a bit more?"I've always struggled with confidence and I've always been quiet, but I just want to feel like my friends are actually interested in me and want to speak to me. I was just wondering if there was any way I could get myself out a bit more and make myself seem more of a person people would want to spend time with? Thanks.
You're first best to me :smile:
Yes

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
I'm growing so tired by always being the person that people will talk to if they have nobody else to talk with. It's constantly giving me thoughts like, "Maybe I'm not enough for them?" "Am I boring?" "Should I try to promote myself a bit more?"I've always struggled with confidence and I've always been quiet, but I just want to feel like my friends are actually interested in me and want to speak to me. I was just wondering if there was any way I could get myself out a bit more and make myself seem more of a person people would want to spend time with? Thanks.
Reply 3
Original post by Mpagtches
You're first best to me :smile:

Haha, thank you :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending