Turn on thread page Beta

does losing your virginity actually hurt girls? watch

i feel ready to have sex with my long term boyfriend (he is long term although he havent had sex yet because we are in a long distance relationship) and in a couple of weeks we will be moving in together for uni (yes i am over 16 and yes i know i am a late bloomer) i feel mature and comfortable enough to have sex with him but we are both virgins..will it hurt and bleed and tear open like ive heard? i think i would feel really embarrassed if i bled in the middle of sex..any honest experiences or advice?

ReputationRep:
    I bled a tiny bit afterwards, not during. It's a bit uncomfortable rather than painful. There were seconds where it hurt but I just told him to stop for a moment. You seem mature enough, we put a towel down - just in case. It wasn't needed. Good luck and have fun!

(Original post by EloiseStar)
    I bled a tiny bit afterwards, not during. It's a bit uncomfortable rather than painful. There were seconds where it hurt but I just told him to stop for a moment. You seem mature enough, we put a towel down - just in case. It wasn't needed. Good luck and have fun!
    how long did the whole thing last? ahah and how loud was you both? sorry for the super personal questions but we are sharing halls with people and dont want everyone in our flat to know that we are having sex haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    how long did the whole thing last? ahah and how loud was you both? sorry for the super personal questions but we are sharing halls with people and dont want everyone in our flat to know that we are having sex haha
    About 25 minutes maybe? My housemates heard us, it's embarrassing the first time they hear you but everyone has sex and there's nothing to be ashamed of. How loud? We tried to be quiet but like I said they heard - not sure what they heard but they heard for sure.

ReputationRep:
    Damn I feel like I need to be repped for being so honest lol

was getting it on with a virgin recentIy, barely went in and she pushed me off, apparently i was hurting her

ReputationRep:
    Just try it out and find out for urself

Posted from TSR Mobile

About 25 minutes maybe? My housemates heard us, it's embarrassing the first time they hear you but everyone has sex and there's nothing to be ashamed of. How loud? We tried to be quiet but like I said they heard - not sure what they heard but they heard for sure.
    oh god im more nervous of everyone hearing us than the actual penis in vagina haha, might have to put music or a film or something on to hide it hahaha

ReputationRep:
    For me it didnt hurt at all but i was sort of a serial masterbater at the time :'] if you pop your own cherry with a sex toy then it should be fine. Sometimes even now though i get a very small spot of blood afterwards, i guess the skin is sensitive!

was getting it on with a virgin recentIy, barely went in and she pushed me off, apparently i was hurting her
    im so nervous now urgh

ReputationRep:
    Mine hurt for about 10 minutes but my ex was pretty gentle/slow so it stopped being painful. I didn't bleed.

ReputationRep:
    It only hurts if you're not aroused shall we say. There's no reason it should hurt but it's the fact that usually neither properly knows what they're doing so he ends up just poking it in willy nilly and she knowing no better might reasonably just be like erw is this what sex feels like meh... Ouch.

ReputationRep:
    oh god im more nervous of everyone hearing us than the actual penis in vagina haha, might have to put music or a film or something on to hide it hahaha
    I had sex in a house when I was with him so it was probably louder than halls. I never heard anyone have sex in my old flat (and they were getting it on a lot). Guess it depends on your halls, but pull your bed away from the wall - top tip.

(Original post by Hevachan)
    For me it didnt hurt at all but i was sort of a serial masterbater at the time :'] if you pop your own cherry with a sex toy then it should be fine. Sometimes even now though i get a very small spot of blood afterwards, i guess the skin is sensitive!
    i dont even know where my cherry is to pop hahaha, i masturbate but i have pretty short fingers so...

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite sure unless the vagina is properly lubricated with cervical mucus it would hurt when it is penetrated by an erect penis.

ReputationRep:
    i dont even know where my cherry is to pop hahaha, i masturbate but i have pretty short fingers so...
    :lolwut: please shhh

make sure youre properly aroused beforehand - foreplay is the key!

it might hurt and bleed a tiny bit and you might get "spotting" (lil spots) of blood after but if it really hurts/lots of blood/bleeds sometime after then somethings wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MylittlePlusle)
    I'm quite sure unless the vagina is properly lubricated with cervical mucus it would hurt when it is penetrated by an erect penis.
    10/10 for accuracy.

I had sex in a house when I was with him so it was probably louder than halls. I never heard anyone have sex in my old flat (and they were getting it on a lot). Guess it depends on your halls, but pull your bed away from the wall - top tip.
    i will remember to do so haha thanks!

(Original post by Little Popcorns)
    :lolwut: please shhh
    why should I? its my thread and im on anon so if you dont like it then leave

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.