thebrahmabull
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Is m3 more difficult or s3 in general? I have done m1 and m2 and m2 seemed a bit difficult and my marks came bad. On the other hand i have not finished much of s1 and s2 but s2 seems lot easier than m2. I am having to practise m3 a lot in order to keep up with class and I get stuck at every other question in class. would my condition improve gradually? how does the workload of s3 compare with m3? Also I wont be able to start s3 before finishing s1 and s2, would I? someone help me decide!
demigawdz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thebrahmabull)
Is m3 more difficult or s3 in general? I have done m1 and m2 and m2 seemed a bit difficult and my marks came bad. On the other hand i have not finished much of s1 and s2 but s2 seems lot easier than m2. I am having to practise m3 a lot in order to keep up with class and I get stuck at every other question in class. would my condition improve gradually? how does the workload of s3 compare with m3? Also I wont be able to start s3 before finishing s1 and s2, would I? someone help me decide!
The kinematics and circular motion surely arnt that hard to learn...
TeeEm
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
M3 is fun (assuming Edexcel)
S3 is by far easier!
davros
  • Study Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
M3 is far more interesting and stimulating.

But just be aware it does rely far more on your having 'solid' pure skills - algebra, trig and calculus, in addition to just learning the new physical principles!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (36)
15.52%
I'm not sure (8)
3.45%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (86)
37.07%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.72%
I'm not a current university student (98)
42.24%

Watched Threads