Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i am currently looking at uni's to apply to and Uni of Manchester is one of these, but i can't attend the open days can anyone help me out on what would be the best accommodation for me to choose? i'm looking to study english lit if that affects anything, and want to be in a place that has a good atmosphere and lots of parties - i am a social butterfly hahaha.
    thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obj98)
    Hello, i am currently looking at uni's to apply to and Uni of Manchester is one of these, but i can't attend the open days can anyone help me out on what would be the best accommodation for me to choose? i'm looking to study english lit if that affects anything, and want to be in a place that has a good atmosphere and lots of parties - i am a social butterfly hahaha.
    thank you!!
    Denmark Road is the best accommodation tbh
    Victoria Hall and Weston Hall are good too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Denmark Road is the best accommodation tbh
    Victoria Hall and Weston Hall are good too
    Really? I wouldn't recommend any of those halls for someone who loves parties and describes themselves as a 'social butterfly'. Weston Hall in particular is one of the quietest, if not the quietest, halls on campus.

ReputationRep:
    dont apply to weston hall! they have silver fish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HandmadeTurnip)
    Really? I wouldn't recommend any of those halls for someone who loves parties and describes themselves as a 'social butterfly'. Weston Hall in particular is one of the quietest, if not the quietest, halls on campus.
    Just saying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Just saying
    I take it you don't have any reasoning behind those choices then?

I don't have a problem if you think those are the best halls, these things are subjective after all, I was just surprised as they're the last ones I'd expect someone to recommend to someone who likes partying.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.