Turn on thread page Beta

Belly fat and natural abs? watch

ReputationRep:
    I know at least 2 girls who have belly pooch but still defined abs. It's not even a little bit of fat, it's hanging over their pants when they are in bikinis/take their tops off. But somehow they still have very defined vertical line down their stomach. Also, they don't exercise much and eat whatever they want.

How do they do that? Is it genetics or something else?

ReputationRep:
    post some pictures as examples because i cant imagine what that looks like
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I don't exercise yet look like I work out which is hilarious because once I start running I get stitches within 20 seconds :rofl:

I really don't understand their little stomach blob or whatever you call it down there but some of us are just lucky enough to have very well-functioning metabolisms and get away with the tasty junk

I'm guessing it's the genetics? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowman77)
    post some pictures as examples because i cant imagine what that looks like
    Name:  ab.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  8.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizza)
    I can't see any abs there. She just looks a bit podgy, but still sexy.

The physiques you're referring to are girls (or boys) with muscle and a decent fat percentage. They probably work out or exercise so they have muscles and a "firm" look, but don't quite watch their diet, so there's a level of fat covering it. That fat might build up around the stomach region. Hope I have made things clear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizza)
    no abs there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowman77)
    I can't see any abs there. She just looks a bit podgy, but still sexy.

The physiques you're referring to are girls (or boys) with muscle and a decent fat percentage. They probably work out or exercise so they have muscles and a "firm" look, but don't quite watch their diet, so there's a level of fat covering it. That fat might build up around the stomach region. Hope I have made things clear.
    This is about right. I'm currently on a bulk so while you can clearly see my abs are a decent size (vertical line), they're not defined.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.