Turn on thread page Beta

Job didn't pay me for work I've done! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, basically I worked at this door to door fundraising job for 8 days and only got paid £24.50. I was told that I would get £30 per day even if I don't make a sale. I made one sale which is £26.50 so I was meant to get £266.50. I contacted them about this but they are telling me that it said on the contract that if I don't complete the first full week then I will not be paid the £150 a week. I don't remember reading that at all! I missed 2 days of the first week to sort something out. I don't know what to do atm. I feel like this job is a scam! Do you guys know anything I can do about this? I also the working hours are from 11:30am to 9pm 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Even without the part where they didn't pay you it still kind of sounds like a scam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Even without the part where they didn't pay you it still kind of sounds like a scam.
    I know! I don't know what I was thinking

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.