Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I finally received accommodation today at Hazel Farm Band A, I've been looking at the place and surrounding areas and to be honest I'm kind of disappointed. Anyways I was wondering if anyone could give me an honest view of life there, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I am at the same place you are. And to be honest, I do not really care where to sleep or spend the time alone, plus it is really quiet there

ReputationRep:
    I guess that's a perk but I was thinking more about distance from the main campus and sports park but then again I'll bring a bike. Are you at Hamilton Drive by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, Hamilton drive 19

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm at Hamilton drive 12.. and I've heard it's a quiet area (advantage of studying in silence), I don't really mind where it is, as long as I survive .. but I guess we'll be neighbours

University open days

1. University of Surrey
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  2. University of Surrey
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.