Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am starting as a Fresher on 19th, and have no where to live!! Is anyone looking to sell accommodation near or on the University Park Campus?? Private message me please! Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the exact same situation. Any help is welcome! Thank you very much!

ReputationRep:
    also in the same position here! message me, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I don't know if this is too late, but I have a room available in a house in Lenton. Let me know if you're interested

ReputationRep:
    I have a room to sell... I'm going to a dIfferent uni so I no longer need that room. I didn't move in I payed the deposit so you don't have to. If your still interested. It's student halls so you can still get the campus experience.

ReputationRep:
    I have a large deluxe room available in a twodio at The Glasshouse (5 minutes from NTU) situated on top of ALDI (perfect for those who don't want to walk miles to do their shopping!).

£1883.33 PER TERM. £120 per week, includes an impressive view of the UNI buildings (Newton is directly in front).

I'm only leaving because the course was not right for me however I would have loved to have continued living in The Glasshouse as everyone is so friendly and helpful. 24/7 security (they are brilliant, funny and even help you to move in!).

The twodio is basically a flat for 2 people which includes your own kitchen and diner area, WC and shower, and 2 large deluxe bedrooms with double beds, built in wardrobe, plenty of storage space and a large desk with both cable and wifi.

Please enquire directly to The Glasshouse (Mansion Students Nottingham - The Glasshouse), mentioning my name and they will provide any further information needed.

I have already moved out so the transaction will be extremely quick.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 23, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.