The Student Room Group

Do you regard yourself as physically appealing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007

Ok :/

Good, no good reason i can think of why you only quoted me and missfatty and then said we were fishing when loads of other people said similar things to us.
Original post by saeed97
Good, no good reason i can think of why you only quoted me and missfatty and then said we were fishing when loads of other people said similar things to us.

You two are not ugly thats why..but never mind, wont bother you again :h:
Original post by saeed97

coz she think we hot.

gal is confused lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol how do u know how he look what.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well in the club, I generally only pull East Asian girls soooo
Yes, I am startlingly attractive.
Reply 126
Can't really see your nose in your pic but your hair is absolutely gorgeous! I'm jealous! 😍😱

Original post by missfats
coz she think we hot.

gal is confused lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:s-smilie: alrighty then
It varies.
I'm a buff ting :smile:)
:dontknow:
It was once said that it would take a great writer to describe the taste of milk, for it is not the extremes that are hard to describe, but the blander vagaries of life.

Describing extreme beauty has thus far been simple in comparison, in the same way it's easier to point out the tallest person in the room than the 4th tallest. Do you follow?

With this in mind, know that I am the exception to this rule. When beauty is the subject of discussion, I am the metaphorical tallest person in the room, however in this instance the head is above the clouds, and therefore goes beyond the realms of accurate description. I have gone beyond beauty.
Original post by High Stakes
Damn right. My body was intricately carved by the Gods, with my rich foundation in STEM in mind.

@RonnieRJ was also blessed by the STEM Gods.

Tru that, me and you, the STEM descendants
Reply 133
Nope :frown: I'd say I'm a 6 at best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes my brudda i regard my self as the piffest ting aliveeee
i mean, not regard but I AM the piffest ting aliveee
depends on my mood
You don't need to change your hair and nose 😏
We still on for our date tomorrow princess :wink:
Most of the time but with a straighter nose I'd be better. I think I'm better looking than most people I see and I check out males more than females
Actually **** this just grated up my face bored of it could be more aesthetic /10

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending