The Student Room Group

16 and never had a girlfriend - advice wanted

i have always gone through phases of thinking that i don't mind not having a girlfriend, but then at times its the other way, and having just started sixth form having been away from a lot of people over the summer, i am feeling a yearning again for companionship. i have few enough friends as it is...

whilst in the past i have had perhaps at best a week long dis-functional turd of a, 'relationship', i think it's safe to say i've never had a legit one.

i would have thought i am a nice enough guy, but i struggle in social situations and to be quite honest have a very limited social life ie. no parties, going out etc. the few friends that i have are pretty weird (i mean weird in the greatest sense of the word) in the mainstream sense as they don't do any of the typical teenager stuff. the same goes for me although not quite as bad. whilst admittedly being a bit nerdy and seemingly viewed as a boffin it seems like most girls wouldn't come near with a ****ing yard stick.

it is quite a depressing thought having been without companionship at my age, and whilst some people may say it doesn't matter (i would have used to agree with them) at this point it is just too depressing.

any advice/ tips on my situation would be greatly appreciated. :biggrin:
You shouldn't care. Anyways my advice is talk to more girls, you get better at it and build more confidence. Also hit the gym,look after your self,put your studies first

Now I will stop giving relationship advice on TSR and revise
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i have always gone through phases of thinking that i don't mind not having a girlfriend, but then at times its the other way, and having just started sixth form having been away from a lot of people over the summer, i am feeling a yearning again for companionship. i have few enough friends as it is...

whilst in the past i have had perhaps at best a week long dis-functional turd of a, 'relationship', i think it's safe to say i've never had a legit one.

i would have thought i am a nice enough guy, but i struggle in social situations and to be quite honest have a very limited social life ie. no parties, going out etc. the few friends that i have are pretty weird (i mean weird in the greatest sense of the word) in the mainstream sense as they don't do any of the typical teenager stuff. the same goes for me although not quite as bad. whilst admittedly being a bit nerdy and seemingly viewed as a boffin it seems like most girls wouldn't come near with a ****ing yard stick.

it is quite a depressing thought having been without companionship at my age, and whilst some people may say it doesn't matter (i would have used to agree with them) at this point it is just too depressing.

any advice/ tips on my situation would be greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

Get a rope, face towel and some chloroform. Oh yeah, also a getaway van/car

Step 1: Chill outside a secondary school of your choice
Step 2: Wait for a hot girl to come out
Step 3: Creep behind her and use that chloroform soaked towel and put it over her mouth
Step 4: Tie her up and put her in the van

You're welcome bro.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending