General Chit-Chat For Forumites 2

Watch
This discussion is closed.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#181
Report 16 years ago
#181
Originally posted by Expression
Musical Girl posted it in a thread before she left the board as her mum was having the internet connection cut off.
What a bummer! I'd have a fit if my mummy took my internet away from me.
0
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#182
Report 16 years ago
#182
Originally posted by Moonshine
What a bummer! I'd have a fit if my mummy took my internet away from me.
As would I...how I would suffer without my lovely broadband connection when I have come to rely on it so... :P

I would pay with me pocket money before I let my dad take it away! Not that he would- we've all become dependant :P
0
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
#183
Report 16 years ago
#183
Originally posted by Egan1
As would I...how I would suffer without my lovely broadband connection when I have come to rely on it so... :P

I would pay with me pocket money before I let my dad take it away! Not that he would- we've all become dependant :P
Thankfully without my broadband connection, my dad wouldn't be able to work (and his company pays for it, which is good!).
0
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#184
Report 16 years ago
#184
Originally posted by rahaydenuk
Thankfully without my broadband connection, my dad wouldn't be able to work (and his company pays for it, which is good!).
Very convenient set up you have there...do you have it networked over different comps or do you and your dad share?
0
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
#185
Report 16 years ago
#185
Mmm, I love my ADSL .
0
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
#186
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
#186
hey ppl, no im about to leave soon, no kt isnt coming . ive been away with her already moonshine! ill see u all in 2 weeks! im going to greece.

ps. im bb too, thank god, its so cool!

pps, shall i reset the chit chat thread b4 or leave or is it an ok length at the mo??!
0
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
#187
Report 16 years ago
#187
Originally posted by Egan1
Very convenient set up you have there...do you have it networked over different comps or do you and your dad share?
We have it on a broadband router, which supplies my dad's study and the kitchen (my mum sometimes works in the kitchen). Connected to the router is a hub, which is situated upstairs and supplies three of the bedrooms (mine, my brother's and my sister's) and the guest room if need be. We have quite a few computers in our house!
0
Sean2004
Badges: 0
#188
Report 16 years ago
#188
whats up guys? has any one seen ollie?
0
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
#189
Report 16 years ago
#189
Originally posted by Sean2004
whats up guys? has any one seen ollie?
If you read before you posted you'd realise that he's either just gone or is just about to go on holiday for 2 weeks.
0
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#190
Report 16 years ago
#190
Originally posted by Ollie


pps, shall i reset the chit chat thread b4 or leave or is it an ok length at the mo??!
leave it on.

If it gets too long one of us will start another and let the other drop.
0
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
#191
Report 16 years ago
#191
Originally posted by rahaydenuk
We have it on a broadband router, which supplies my dad's study and the kitchen (my mum sometimes works in the kitchen). Connected to the router is a hub, which is situated upstairs and supplies three of the bedrooms (mine, my brother's and my sister's) and the guest room if need be. We have quite a few computers in our house!
Nice setup, all those machines!
0
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#192
Report 16 years ago
#192
Originally posted by rahaydenuk
Connected to the router is a hub...We have quite a few computers in our house!
Dito
0
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
#193
Report 16 years ago
#193
How many? We've just got 3 here, connected to our router.
0
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
#194
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
#194
Originally posted by Sean2004
whats up guys? has any one seen ollie?
no im here for the mo, y? u waiting for me to go?

its sad that one of the last things i do i have to delete more posts....(full of space and rubbish) i hope thats not u sean
0
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#195
Report 16 years ago
#195
hi

oll I though you were on holl

My darling Expression is whipping my butt.
0
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
#196
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
#196
Originally posted by Moonshine
hi

oll I though you were on holl

My darling Expression is whipping my butt.
i will be on holiday as of 3 am 2mrw, i had to come on to delete a reported post. expressions doing what??!!!
0
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#197
Report 16 years ago
#197
Originally posted by Nylex
How many? We've just got 3 here, connected to our router.
Was that adressed to me? We have 4 comps connected in and a laptop that comes and goes...

Ollie- have a fab holiday etc
0
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#198
Report 16 years ago
#198
Originally posted by Ollie
expressions doing what??!!!
Your turn babes *takes whip from expression*

What you pair don't?
0
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
#199
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
#199
ummm...... no we'renot really into the whole s&m thing! just a good old fasion couple! arnt we kates!
0
Kates
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
#200
Report 16 years ago
#200
ummm.... yeah kinda! not sure about the old fashioned part tho!
0
X
new posts
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
19.92%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (58)
22.66%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (48)
18.75%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (54)
21.09%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (22)
8.59%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
8.98%

Watched Threads

View All