The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Originally posted by Expression
Musical Girl posted it in a thread before she left the board as her mum was having the internet connection cut off.

What a bummer! I'd have a fit if my mummy took my internet away from me.
Reply 181
Originally posted by Moonshine
What a bummer! I'd have a fit if my mummy took my internet away from me.

As would I...how I would suffer without my lovely broadband connection when I have come to rely on it so... :P

I would pay with me pocket money before I let my dad take it away! Not that he would- we've all become dependant :P
Reply 182
Originally posted by Egan1
As would I...how I would suffer without my lovely broadband connection when I have come to rely on it so... :P

I would pay with me pocket money before I let my dad take it away! Not that he would- we've all become dependant :P

Thankfully without my broadband connection, my dad wouldn't be able to work (and his company pays for it, which is good!).
Reply 183
Originally posted by rahaydenuk
Thankfully without my broadband connection, my dad wouldn't be able to work (and his company pays for it, which is good!).

Very convenient set up you have there...do you have it networked over different comps or do you and your dad share?
Reply 184
Mmm, I love my ADSL :smile::smile:.
Reply 185
hey ppl, no im about to leave soon, no kt isnt coming :frown:. ive been away with her already moonshine! ill see u all in 2 weeks! im going to greece.

ps. im bb too, thank god, its so cool!

pps, shall i reset the chit chat thread b4 or leave or is it an ok length at the mo??!
Reply 186
Originally posted by Egan1
Very convenient set up you have there...do you have it networked over different comps or do you and your dad share?

We have it on a broadband router, which supplies my dad's study and the kitchen (my mum sometimes works in the kitchen). Connected to the router is a hub, which is situated upstairs and supplies three of the bedrooms (mine, my brother's and my sister's) and the guest room if need be. We have quite a few computers in our house! :smile:
Reply 187
whats up guys? has any one seen ollie?
Reply 188
Originally posted by Sean2004

If you read before you posted you'd realise that he's either just gone or is just about to go on holiday for 2 weeks.
Originally posted by Ollie

pps, shall i reset the chit chat thread b4 or leave or is it an ok length at the mo??!

leave it on.

If it gets too long one of us will start another and let the other drop.
Reply 190
We have it on a broadband router, which supplies my dad's study and the kitchen (my mum sometimes works in the kitchen). Connected to the router is a hub, which is situated upstairs and supplies three of the bedrooms (mine, my brother's and my sister's) and the guest room if need be. We have quite a few computers in our house! :smile:

Nice setup, all those machines!
Reply 191
Connected to the router is a hub...We have quite a few computers in our house! :smile:

Dito :smile:
Reply 192
How many? We've just got 3 here, connected to our router.
Reply 193
Originally posted by Sean2004

no im here for the mo, y? u waiting for me to go?

its sad that one of the last things i do i have to delete more posts....(full of space and rubbish) i hope thats not u sean
hi

oll I though you were on holl

My darling Expression is whipping my butt.
Reply 195
Originally posted by Moonshine
hi

oll I though you were on holl

My darling Expression is whipping my butt.

i will be on holiday as of 3 am 2mrw, i had to come on to delete a reported post. expressions doing what??!!!
Reply 196
Originally posted by Nylex
How many? We've just got 3 here, connected to our router.

Was that adressed to me? We have 4 comps connected in and a laptop that comes and goes...

Ollie- have a fab holiday etc
Originally posted by Ollie
expressions doing what??!!!

Your turn babes *takes whip from expression*

What you pair don't?
Reply 198
ummm...... no we'renot really into the whole s&m thing! just a good old fasion couple! arnt we kates!
Reply 199
ummm.... yeah kinda! not sure about the old fashioned part tho!

Latest

Trending

Trending