Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    moonshine, it doesn't leave a bad impression of you. Like I said, it needed to be said, and we realize you had enough. Don't worry about it, if anything, it leaves a bad impression of sean. Least of all you. You were just being helpful. Which is a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks cricket and ƒlå®è®,

I think I'd better do his avatar (Once he sends a pic!), I'll be quick. I'm all set up here ready. I just need a pic.

I like my avatar - well I don't really really like it but it gets the boys interested. lol!

ReputationRep:
    He's probably out looking. He hasn't posted in a while, has he?
    I just can't help but wonder what his pic is going to end up looking like!

ReputationRep:
    lol he said he was 11, what are 11 year olds into now days?

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon?

ReputationRep:
    I seriously doubt that he's 11. With that kind of mouth, come on!

ReputationRep:
    He sounds a bit like my 13 old cousin. But he doesn't even know the difference between a mouse and a keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    lol true, i believe he isnt 11 as he said, no offence he sounds kinda corrupted, if you have read some of his other posts, something about him being a hacker? lol its all very funny. I guess theres one on every forum

ReputationRep:
    What odd balls?

or guys whose marbles are in their balls?

ReputationRep:
    You don't think he's like playing a joke on everyone and is going after everyone's avator do you? I mean, he isn't going to send you a pic of Jiminy Cricket or a creepy Skull next for laughs is he. Can't help but wonder.

ReputationRep:
    Whats so creepy about my skull (avater offcourse)?

ReputationRep:
    Well, he hasn't e-mailed me but I wouldn't be surprised.

I have a good idea what pics are in use by people so I don't think I'll be tricked.

ReputationRep:
    It's good that you do moonshine. ƒlå®è®, I don't care what you say, that skull is creepy, isn't it moonshine, back me up here.

ReputationRep:
    not really.

I have seen more creepier ones out there.

Do either of you have MSN Mesenger? I fancy a game of something.

ReputationRep:
    Well well well,,,,, umm um well what kind of cricket wears a hat and dresses up, thats ccreeeeeepy!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Jiminy isn't creepy! He's the cutest cricket I've seen. He's sweet.

ReputationRep:
    I have msn, however you guys should start playing on yahoo, its kinda fun and they have many games like chess,checkers, even pool lol, its a good time burner when bored.

http://games.yahoo.com

ReputationRep:
    He's cute.

Do either of you have MSN Mesenger? I fancy a game of something. [email protected] awaits a challenage.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like yahoo games much

ReputationRep:
    what games you have in mind to play on msn, [email protected] is my email, i'l add ya in a sec if ya want.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2003
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.