General Chit-Chat For Forumites 2 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by cricket
I was gone for a few hours and returned to find that a certain sean altered a post that I made earlier saying goodbye to moonshine and ƒlå®è®. He said Something about a pig while quoting me. Anyway, that's not the point. Sean, I don't appreciate you doing that, and I hope you realize that what you did was highly disrespectful. I don't understand why you would do something like that.
Anyway, for the record, I did not say that and I hope that everyone noticed that what I really said was that I would see moonshine and ƒlå®è® later, nothing else. Please tell me that everyone knew that that wasn't true!
Cricket, I've spotted it and reported it to Ollie, and Ollie's normally pretty quick with these things.

The evidence is there, your original post is above it for everyone to see.
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hey, ive removed the quote, thanks for reporting expression, i hope these posts stop from sean now that the "hacker" is gone!
cricket
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
All I have to say is, Sean is really getting on my nerves. And thank-you expression for doing that for me.
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Ollie
hey, ive removed the quote, thanks for reporting expression, i hope these posts stop from sean now that the "hacker" is gone!
Nice one Ollie, cheers, and to be honest I don't know how far I would believe much of what Sean has to say. Shows us what you're up against as a mod, I don't think we really envy you too much at the moment with him around.

Originally posted by Cricket
All I have to say is, Sean is really getting on my nerves. And thank-you expression for doing that for me.
Cricket, not a problem, don't want your name being dragged through the dirt by some idiot poster.
Ollie
Rep:
?
yes these past 2 days have been somewhat trying, for obvious reasons. indeed yesterday it took about 2 hours overall to clear up the forum after the chaos the certain ppl created
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm glad to see that everyone has each other's backs. And yes, the past few days have been very complicated. Hopefully everything will calm down in the next few days.
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Night folks, rather, morning. The coffee consumed today is finally wearing off.
Ollie
Rep:
?
indeed, i too am off, spent ages trying to find my girlfriends avatar, but its oh so worth it, cos i love her! lol, c u later alligater(s)
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ah, isn't that sweet! Bye guys! And thanks again!
Ollie
Rep:
?
hey ppl, im off on my holiday from 2mrw so i have to pack and stuff 2day.... maybe ill be on later, if not, see u in 2 weeks!
ƒlå®è®
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
cya later ollie, enjoy your holiday
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Enjoy your holiday m8. Thanks for your help with Sean etc. who seem convinced to cause the max posssible annoyance/problems. When is Leekey coming back, cause if Sean etc. start their games agian, there'll be no mods will there?

Phil
Ollie
Rep:
?
not sure when hes coming back, koloth and d will still be around
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Ollie
hey ppl, im off on my holiday from 2mrw so i have to pack and stuff 2day.... maybe ill be on later, if not, see u in 2 weeks!
Have fun! Hopefully Koloth and d will be around enough to curb any unwanted activity!

See you soon,
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Thanks again. where you going?

Phil
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sorry bout that, I just noticed I hadn't logged in for my last post.

Phil
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
By Ollie, See ya later!
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Setting of to some foreign paradise ey? Well have a grand time...think of us as you bask in the sun

Egan
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Good afternoon my darling expression.

Kates are you going on hols with Ollie?
*pictures double bed - ewww!*

I wonder if Leekey has got luckly in Sweden yet!!

Expression, sweetie, Phil asked how you know about A Musical Gal's younger brother / cousin posting those messages. I am puzzled too - Have you been talking to another girl behind my back?
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Moonshine
Good afternoon my darling expression.

Kates are you going on hols with Ollie?
*pictures double bed - ewww!*

I wonder if Leekey has got luckly in Sweden yet!!

Expression, sweetie, Phil asked how you know about A Musical Gal's younger brother / cousin posting those messages. I am puzzled too - Have you been talking to another girl behind my back?
Afternoon Hun hope you are well.

Of course I haven't been talking to another girl behind your back darling, would I ever betray you so ?

Musical Girl posted it in a thread before she left the board as her mum was having the internet connection cut off.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (203)
12.7%
Excited (139)
8.69%
Worried (291)
18.2%
Terrified (363)
22.7%
Meh (143)
8.94%
Confused (35)
2.19%
Putting on a brave face (221)
13.82%
Impatient (204)
12.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise