Turn on thread page Beta

So i just started college(UK) and there is this cute girl in one off my classes. She sits next to one off her friends (guy) and me. The girl and the guy know each other and i don't know either off them. The girl doesn't seem really popular but i think that she is cute. Also the guy and the girl are always talking in class and i don't know what i can do to get this girl. I also want the guy to be one off my friends, he seems pretty cool. The class is pretty small, there are only 12 students, any advice would be great.

ReputationRep:
    Buy some netting, take it to class, then throw it over them. Tie the netting, drag them home, get out the playstation, and play FIFA with them. Girls like that. :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    Buy some netting, take it to class, then throw it over them. Tie the netting, drag them home, get out the playstation, and play FIFA with them. Girls like that. :bandit:
    Fam that's the best advice I ever heard. You must get laid 24/7

ReputationRep:
    the other guy probably likes the girl
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    The easier 'way in' is probably making friends with the guy first and then sitting with him to meet the girl. How, I'm not so sure. Maybe talk to him a few times, what he's doing, how he's finding everything, what his interests are...

ReputationRep:
    Ask them questions where your bound to share similar answers, like what subjects you doing, what you doing in uni etc share some common interests and be friendly but not to the point where you creep them out 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Netflix and chill?"

/thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So i just started college(UK) and there is this cute girl in one off my classes. She sits next to one off her friends (guy) and me. The girl and the guy know each other and i don't know either off them. The girl doesn't seem really popular but i think that she is cute. Also the guy and the girl are always talking in class and i don't know what i can do to get this girl. I also want the guy to be one off my friends, he seems pretty cool. The class is pretty small, there are only 12 students, any advice would be great.
    that's really a small classroom, so I think you have lots of chances to talk to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melancholy)
    buy some netting, take it to class, then throw it over them. Tie the netting, drag them home, get out the playstation, and play fifa with them. Girls like that. :bandit:
    hahahaha

the funniest post on tsr

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.