Turn on thread page Beta

almost attacked with baseball bat what to do next? watch

ReputationRep:
    I walking home with 2 shopping bags and there was harldy anyone on one of the roads near my house. .. as I walked up one of them I sae this suspicsious lookijg fella on the opposite side of the road ealking in the opposite direction to me hes on yhe phone but wr exxhange glances. . Can say for sure where he eqs from as it was dark... maybe brazilian or middle eastern. .. I saw the guy was suspiscious so when he left mt like of view I looked back and I saw him pull out a baseball bat frkm the bush and start walking back up the road in my direction. .. instinctively I ran but should I have dropped the shopping and whooped his ass? What if he thinks I was running away because I was his man. .. what if he wasnt after me but funny how he ends the phone call as soon as I cant see him anymore and suddenly pulls out a bat. .. should I go back with a bb gun(toy gun)? ??? Lived in the areq for 17 years... never seen nothing like it what do you guys think?

he didnt even chase me when i started running.. maybe he saw i was black and assumed i was too fast lol

ReputationRep:
    pussy you did the right thing but next time look him in the eye and say ' I am Legend '

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheYearNiner)
    pussy you did the right thing but next time look him in the eye and say ' I am Legend '
    loool yh shouldv... coz i had the shopping bags i instinctively ran beacuse my hands were occupied if not he wouldv got it... or i would.. depending on how good he is with a baseball bat..
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    omg I nearly choked on my grape when I read the thread title :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sorry to hear you had this traumatic experience op

lol

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he was gonna invite you for a game of rounders?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    omg I nearly choked on my grape when I read the thread title :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sorry to hear you had this traumatic experience op

lol
    lol yeah... he had me runnin boyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Maybe he was gonna invite you for a game of rounders?
    yeah at 8:50pm.... what gave it away is the way he pulled it out of the bush...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icemaj)
    x
    Did you run like the 4 lions in the squat jog scene?

ReputationRep:
    You should 'almost' dial Crimestoppers.

ReputationRep:
    its been 3 weeks... and im scared to go down that road at night... any help... just dont want trouble

ReputationRep:
    bumpp

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he wanted to show you what he found in a bush.

ReputationRep:
    its been 3 weeks... and im scared to go down that road at night... any help... just dont want trouble
    Is the aforementioned 'dude' still hanging out in the same bush?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asuna Yuuki)
    Is the aforementioned 'dude' still hanging out in the same bush?
    well ive been down there about 3 times since and no sighn, went today and saw 3 guys walking hats and hoodies who kinda reminded me of him and they where rolling up sleeves as they walked towards me. I cut a road and was gone

ReputationRep:
    well ive been down there about 3 times since and no sighn, went today and saw 3 guys walking hats and hoodies who kinda reminded me of him and they where rolling up sleeves as they walked towards me. I cut a road and was gone
    You been bunnin a bit too much recently?

You sound paranoid as ****.

Like there's some guy just waiting on that street for you 24hrs a day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    You been bunnin a bit too much recently?

You sound paranoid as ****.

Like there's some guy just waiting on that street for you 24hrs a day.
    what am i supposed to do?

ReputationRep:
    Get a cricket bat and show them the real sport, not this fake American rip-off sport.

I walking home with 2 shopping bags and there was harldy anyone on one of the roads near my house. .. as I walked up one of them I sae this suspicsious lookijg fella on the opposite side of the road ealking in the opposite direction to me hes on yhe phone but wr exxhange glances. . Can say for sure where he eqs from as it was dark... maybe brazilian or middle eastern. .. I saw the guy was suspiscious so when he left mt like of view I looked back and I saw him pull out a baseball bat frkm the bush and start walking back up the road in my direction. .. instinctively I ran but should I have dropped the shopping and whooped his ass? What if he thinks I was running away because I was his man. .. what if he wasnt after me but funny how he ends the phone call as soon as I cant see him anymore and suddenly pulls out a bat. .. should I go back with a bb gun(toy gun)? ??? Lived in the areq for 17 years... never seen nothing like it what do you guys think?

he didnt even chase me when i started running.. maybe he saw i was black and assumed i was too fast lol
    You need a knife. A big eff off shiny one........or more.

ReputationRep:
    Wear a full set of plate when you go to get groceries, jeez

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Wear a full set of plate when you go to get groceries, jeez
    plate?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.