Monday
West Ham vs Newcastle

Proper football is back.
leinad2012
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What, that can't be right, Liverpool are only allowed to play on Monday nights aren't they?
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Plenty of decent talking points ahead of this weekend.

The pressure on LVG and Rodgers makes Saturday Night Football interesting, of course, but you've got Chelsea heading to Everton after their failed Stones pursuit and off the back of some questionable performances and terrible results. Courtois' injury may affect them, too.

Arsenal have beaten Stoke on all seven occasions at the Emirates, but this may be a good chance - with Stoke boasting some genuine game changing talent - for them to upset the odds and compound Wenger's misery after he only signed one outfield player.

Palace are a very tidy side and won at Stamford Bridge, so if anybody can spoil City's progression at the minute, it would be them.

Elsewhere, Bilic and McClaren go head to head - let's hope their isn't an umbrella - and I'm really interested to see if Kane is revitalised after that England goal, and whether Berahino will feature.
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So, Chelsea...

Posted from TSR Mobile
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Manchester City - not only is their home ground "United" stadium, today they also have a "ManU" on the bench...
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Surprise of the day undoubtedly at Vicarage Road. Watford will look back on that result as a real key victory in their season should they have enough to stay up, I imagine.

Norwich were something else, too. Albeit facing Bournemouth at home.
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Mackay)
Surprise of the day undoubtedly at Vicarage Road. Watford will look back on that result as a real key victory in their season should they have enough to stay up, I imagine.

Norwich were something else, too. Albeit facing Bournemouth at home.
Watford are very well drilled defensively, they'll be fine. Looking like a very long season ahead for Bournemouth though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
Watford are very well drilled defensively, they'll be fine. Looking like a very long season ahead for Bournemouth though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely.

They've struggled registering shots on target, though. Great route one work from them yesterday.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Starting to look like thr good start was just residual Pearson. Need to accept that four at the back doesn't work for us and stop pratting around

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
Starting to look like thr good start was just residual Pearson. Need to accept that four at the back doesn't work for us and stop pratting around

Posted from TSR Mobile
Foot in mouth syndrome in action.

Can we just not give them a two goal head start every week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mahrez may very well be the best PL buy in years. £500,000 ffs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (24)
16.78%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (48)
33.57%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (14)
9.79%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (14)
9.79%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (7)
4.9%
I think it's an unfair expectation (33)
23.08%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
2.1%

Watched Threads