Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I did Full course RE in year 10 and I got a C but I was targeted a B and overall I was 8 UMS off a B should I resit both papers or isn't it worth it because I'm doing AS RE this year (year 11)

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean resit a GCSE exam? How are you doing AS RE?

ReputationRep:
    I took full course RE as an option at GCSE but GCSE religion take 1 year to learn so we did it in year 10 so we had a year left so my teacher has decided to teach us AS RE This year (I meant re-sit GCSE)

ReputationRep:
    Whether you want to resit this exam depends on how many exams you will have during exam season, what your predicted grades are for your other subjects and what you want to study for A level or whatever you choose to do after GCSE

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 13, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.