Turn on thread page Beta

elf products worth it? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ive ordered a bunch of random elf products and brushes but im super eager to know if they are worth it seeing as theyre so cheap?

ReputationRep:
    I mean you get what you pay for in most cases so don't expect the makeup or brushes to as high quality as higher end brands. There are some really good products and others are just OK. Like the lipsticks tend to have very little pigment but I mean they're probably the cheapest you can buy, so if you'd rather sacrifice quality than money, they're probably the best you can buy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ni909)
    I mean you get what you pay for in most cases so don't expect the makeup or brushes to as high quality as higher end brands. There are some really good products and others are just OK. Like the lipsticks tend to have very little pigment but I mean they're probably the cheapest you can buy, so if you'd rather sacrifice quality than money, they're probably the best you can buy.
    Ive ordered the lip liner in bitter and a couple of brushes and concealer and a shimmer stick haha, looking forward to it to be honest haha

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.