Turn on thread page Beta

BASICALLY there's this guy who does glance at me but it doesn't seem like he likes me. He never talks to me. Once there was a seat next to me but he sat a seat away.
    Today he was in front of me I was on my phone,he opened the door glanced bk at me when my face was looking down. He usually takes the lift however , he walked in front of me rapid and ran down the stairs.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    It sounds like he likes you or is trying to avoid you, or both.

Maybe he panicked because he didn't know what to say to you and took the stairs to escape, or didn't think straight because he was nervous.

Flag him down, strike up a conversation, see what he's up to

(Original post by SeanFM)
    It sounds like he likes you or is trying to avoid you, or both.

Maybe he panicked because he didn't know what to say to you and took the stairs to escape, or didn't think straight because he was nervous.

Flag him down, strike up a conversation, see what he's up to
    Really? I thought it doesn't mean anything. Maybe I'm digging into something which doesn't even exist.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Really? I thought it doesn't mean anything. Maybe I'm digging into something which doesn't even exist.
    The first few things look like they don't mean much but the last thing doesn't seem normal.

ReputationRep:
    It could mean many things.

Maybe he is attracted to you and so he glances at you and is frightened to interact with you.

Or maybe you look like a gorilla, so he stares at you and runs away from you.

People are hard to interpret.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    The first few things look like they don't mean much but the last thing doesn't seem normal.
    Lol it could be for attention. I dunno if he was there... but just before I went down the stairs I gave the number of my friend to a dude. Could be he wanted to speak to me or wanted my attention

(Original post by Melancholy)
    It could mean many things.

Maybe he is attracted to you and so he glances at you and is frightened to interact with you.

Or maybe you look like a gorilla, so he stares at you and runs away from you.

People are hard to interpret.
    Lol bless

ReputationRep:
    u should talk to him instead of trying to interpret every body movement he makes as if him touching his nose means he wants to marry you ffs

(Original post by bluemadhatter)
    u should talk to him instead of trying to interpret every body movement he makes as if him touching his nose means he wants to marry you ffs
    Lol y can't he?.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol it could be for attention. I dunno if he was there... but just before I went down the stairs I gave the number of my friend to a dude. Could be he wanted to speak to me or wanted my attention
    Maybe he had something planned but got nervous and ran away :iiam: or as you said, for attention.

[Q UOTE=SeanFM;59292459]Maybe he had something planned but got nervous and ran away :iiam: or as you said, for attention.[/QUOTE]

Ahhaha lool. Yhh it could also be nothing at all.. If he really cared He could've sat near me when I was alone.

He blushes near this particular girl but I dunno. He doesn't feel comfortable near me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.