Turn on thread page Beta

Freak out when guy(s) try to kiss me :( watch

Even if I want to do it! I've only ever been kissed once and it what when I had a fair bit to drink and it was terrible because I didn't know what to do and the guy asked if it was my first time kissing because he could tell *cries and dies* (it didn't go further that that thank ****)

What do I do? I'm nearly 21 for goodness sake but I feel like a guy will laugh and go off me if they find out that I don't know how to kiss and have never properly been kissed before!

It takes me a long time to warm up to the idea of kissing someone but I feel like thats too 'intense' because these days, everyone goes around snogging everyone!

Also I don't want them to think I'm not interested if I decline their kiss because I feel a bit terrified.

What do I do?!

ReputationRep:
    I never knew you were into guys aswell, RobML?

ReputationRep:
    Starting off with the basics and just kiss either their bottom or top lip and then just follow what the guy does

I completely understand, I have the same thing. At the end of the day if he is right for you, the guy should understand if you explain it to them. If you are that worried, if you have a really good friend or something you could ask them to sort of practice to put your mind at ease? (and just to point out, whoever that guy was is an ass!)

ReputationRep:
    It's no big deal. Key points are select someone you fancy the pants of, just go for lips and avoid the sophisticated tongue stuff until it feels right. Kissing someone you like is heady.

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine. Its all about how comfortable you are. Don't put pressure on yourself, relax and it will come naturally

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.