The Student Room Group

A2 OCR Economics F585 June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
We're already working on it on Facebook chat and there's a google document being made with all ATP questions you can join if you want.
Original post by manik95
We're already working on it on Facebook chat and there's a google document being made with all ATP questions you can join if you want.

can I join this?
Reply 82
Original post by manik95

Can I also join this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
(edited 8 years ago)
Can I also join said Facebook chat/Google Doc?
Anyone got any tips and advise on how to achieve level 4 in all essays? :-)
Reply 86
Original post by manik95

How do i join the Facebook chat?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 87
Original post by manik95

plssss share the google doc!!1
Original post by jellams11
I was just thinking maybe they might screw us over this year and mix it up, hence prepare for extract 1 too. I'm sure there will be a question on globalisation in the paper somewhere so no harm in covering it. Also we have two people on the Google doc so if you are interested let me know. All aiming for a*s so looking for a good commitment :smile:

Could I join the Google doc as well please?
Original post by jellams11
Its getting close to that all important revision time. Lets make this thread really useful and bag ourselves 20 marks.

The last 20 mark essay will be on supply side policies, with potential for OCR switching it up and doing it on extract 1, which will be globalisation.

Lets start sharing evaluation, analysis, definitions ect and build the perfect answer for both essays (supply-side/globalisation).

Easy 20 marks if we all pitch in :smile:

Message me if you want to start a google doc so we can work on it together. Aiming for A* so i want it to be an effective and serious revision tool :smile:

Hey can I join this document? I'm aiming for an A* with two As at AS so I could help to contribute
How would I join?
Reply 90
Hi, I've predicted what I think might come in the 2016 exam and am happy to share with everyone. How can I join the chat?
Thanks, Liv.
Reply 91
Original post by livshaw7
Hi, I've predicted what I think might come in the 2016 exam and am happy to share with everyone. How can I join the chat?
Thanks, Liv.

Can you share your predicted question on student room please?
Original post by manik95

Hey can I join the chat/google document?
I've answered most of the ATP questions - it would be good to get different approches to the questions .
Cheers
Original post by manik95

Hey,
I'd appreciate it if I could be part of the Facebook chat too.
How would I go about doing this?
Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
How do I get to the facebook chat? thanks
If anyone is retaking F581 and/or F582, I've made a thread where we can help each other out.
Feel free to contribute, those who aren't doing the papers too.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3972473&p=63636705#post63636705

Thanks!
Reply 96
Original post by manik95

Would I be able to join this?
Thank you
Original post by manik95

Hey, could i possibly join this group chat on facebook?
Reply 99
Can I join the group, please?
My Facebook name is Betty Dai.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending