Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive been doing drugs for about a year now and got so much anger ive been told that the gym is perfect is it true or not.Im of the drugs now with the help of freinds & family but i lost every thing i need something to keep my mind ocupied as worried i might turn back to drugs ive lost alot i dont want to lose my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevkev32)
    Ive been doing drugs for about a year now and got so much anger ive been told that the gym is perfect is it true or not.Im of the drugs now with the help of freinds & family but i lost every thing i need something to keep my mind ocupied as worried i might turn back to drugs ive lost alot i dont want to lose my life
    Yes sir.

It's a good stress reliever and makes you feel happy and accomplished.

https://www.muscleandstrength.com/wo...novice-workout

This is a good program which a lot of people start with. If you click on the exercise, it will show you how to perform them correctly.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much
    Have a good read of the page, and watch the video.

Any questions, just post, and we'll answer.

ReputationRep:
    Not a good idea taking drugs. Try to avoid it.

ReputationRep:
    Gym is the best place to forget about your problem. It gives you motivation to change your life and all your anger, stress and unhappines will go away.

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered Narcotics Anonymous? It will keep you clean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Yes sir.

It's a good stress reliever and makes you feel happy and accomplished.

https://www.muscleandstrength.com/wo...novice-workout

This is a good program which a lot of people start with. If you click on the exercise, it will show you how to perform them correctly.

Good luck
    Thanks alot for posting this. Been searching for something like this for ages!

ReputationRep:
    Most studies show that being in gyms, particularly punchbags, increase anger rather than decrease it but it gives you some focus apart from drugs. Boredom is a big concern when not using and can make you regress. Narcotics Anonymous would be better or an addiction day treatment centre around your area.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by JamesManc)
    Most studies show that being in gyms, particularly punchbags, increase anger rather than decrease it but it gives you some focus apart from drugs. Boredom is a big concern when not using and can make you regress. Narcotics Anonymous would be better or an addiction day treatment centre around your area.
    Links pls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesManc)
    MOST studies? Some studies, perhaps. Many, many studies show that exercise is hugely beneficial for mental health.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.