Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently isolated to the pre-check-in area of Heathrow's Terminal 4, which is woefully ill-equipped to satiating my current appetite.

I am therefore proposing the following TSR reputation reward packages for the first person who successfully purchases and delivers one of the following options to me in Terminal 4 (I'm sitting by the escalators in zone C):

1x Hot chocolate with an unreasonable quantity of whipped cream and chocolate filings & 1x pain au chocolat (still hot upon delivery) = 1x rep

1x large meal with soft drink from a high street fast food chain (still hot upon delivery) = 1x personal rep with tailored message providing a much-needed boost to your low self-esteem

1x personally cooked full English of biblical proportions (presented with the appropriate cutlery and tableware and a large range of condiments) = 1x personal rep with tailored message and a thread dedicated to praise of you and immortalising your good name

No time wasters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birkenhead)
    I am currently isolated to the pre-check-in area of Heathrow's Terminal 4, which is woefully ill-equipped to satiating my current appetite.

I am therefore proposing the following TSR reputation reward packages for the first person who successfully purchases and delivers one of the following options to me in Terminal 4 (I'm sitting by the escalators in zone C)
    I could do all that if you promise a date for me and Marian.

ReputationRep:
    don't you have money? :facepalm::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    I could do all that if you promise a date for me and Marian.
    I'm not really into three-way relationships, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamondluck)
    don't you have money? :facepalm::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, but Heathrow offers no foodstuffs worthy of purchase in the area I am restricted to. I'm considering getting absolutely plastered instead

ReputationRep:

I am therefore proposing the following TSR reputation reward packages for the first person who successfully purchases and delivers one of the following options to me in Terminal 4 (I'm sitting by the escalators in zone C):

1x Hot chocolate with an unreasonable quantity of whipped cream and chocolate filings & 1x pain au chocolat (still hot upon delivery) = 1x rep

1x large meal with soft drink from a high street fast food chain (still hot upon delivery) = 1x personal rep with tailored message providing a much-needed boost to your low self-esteem

1x personally cooked full English of biblical proportions (presented with the appropriate cutlery and tableware and a large range of condiments) = 1x personal rep with tailored message and a thread dedicated to praise of you and immortalising your good name

No time wasters.
    Biblical proportions :rofl: I'm gone. Can I deliver some cheeky nandos?

ReputationRep:
    I dont make food, that's a womans job

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but Heathrow offers no foodstuffs worthy of purchase in the area I am restricted to. I'm considering getting absolutely plastered instead
    My uncle has been known to say "never fly sober". He is not an intelligent man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    My uncle has been known to say "never fly sober". He is not an intelligent man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A latent genius

ReputationRep:
    no

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.