Turn on thread page Beta

Help with a girl watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Theres a girl in my class, she's new, and i like her even though we haven't spoken yet. She stares at me and i stare back, but i messaged her on Facebook and she didn't reply. Does this mean she is not interested, even though i think she might be? Should i talk to ber jn person?

Maybe try to make small talk with her in lesson and then eventually build up to finding something out about her that you have in common. Then wait a while and message her again on fb and bring up something cool you found out about the thing you both like but if you always are the one starting the messages and she still doesnt reply, it might be time to go your different ways, hope it goes well for you!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, try communicating in the real world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    Yep, try communicating in the real world
    Yeah but it's harder than you think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laaz123)
    Yeah but it's harder than you think
    We've all been there..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Maybe try to make small talk with her in lesson and then eventually build up to finding something out about her that you have in common. Then wait a while and message her again on fb and bring up something cool you found out about the thing you both like but if you always are the one starting the messages and she still doesnt reply, it might be time to go your different ways, hope it goes well for you!
    I'll try!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    We've all been there..
    :/

ReputationRep:
    She will eat you don't dare talk.

ReputationRep:
    she probably just forgot to message you on fb; i often reply in my head and then completely forget to respond in real life.
    if she's in your class, make an excuse to talk to her, like ask if she gets the work or the homework.
    Try and work up the courage to talk to her in real life, it makes a big difference and it shows that you're actually interested rather than just messaging her on fb when you're bored or have no one else to talk to. it shows her that you actually want to talk to her!
    dont be nervous, we've all been there,you just need 5 seconds of confidence- what's the worst that could happen?
    good luckXD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiecourtt)
    she probably just forgot to message you on fb; i often reply in my head and then completely forget to respond in real life.
    if she's in your class, make an excuse to talk to her, like ask if she gets the work or the homework.
    Try and work up the courage to talk to her in real life, it makes a big difference and it shows that you're actually interested rather than just messaging her on fb when you're bored or have no one else to talk to. it shows her that you actually want to talk to her!
    dont be nervous, we've all been there,you just need 5 seconds of confidence- what's the worst that could happen?
    good luckXD
    You are right, thank you. I will speak to her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiecourtt)
    good luckXD
    Also, if you forgot would you reply later because you would still see the message or would you delete it?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.