Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can't get off this forum to do last minute revision.... HELP! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I promised my self i'd be on here for only an hour, but now its been at least an hour and a half, and i can't seem to leave to finish off my P3 revision.

HELP ME!

ReputationRep:
    Go away!!!

ReputationRep:
    Turn off the computer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I promised my self i'd be on here for only an hour, but now its been at least an hour and a half, and i can't seem to leave to finish off my P3 revision.

HELP ME!
    Switch off your computer! NOW! It's the only way you'll get it done

P.S. Thanks for the rep, and you are forgiven now

ReputationRep:

HELP ME!
    You still here?!! Go on get lost!!!

(sorry for being mean, I thought if people were nasty to you you wouldn't want to stay! It's not working is it?!:rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    bah just give up on P3 revision, i've hardly done any today and i'm really quite calm.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    bah just give up on P3 revision, i've hardly done any today and i'm really quite calm.

lou xxx
    I want to take that sort of attitude, but i keep telling myself i need to revise.
    I've got no idea what though, because i seem to be able to do alright at pretty much everything.

Maybe i'll stick around for a little longer........

ReputationRep:

HELP ME!
    You'll be so p*ssed off that you were nattering on here instead of revising when you fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    You still here?!! Go on get lost!!!

(sorry for being mean, I thought if people were nasty to you you wouldn't want to stay! It's not working is it?!:rolleyes: )
    But people are mean to me in general, and all it makes me do is start standing up to them being mean, or starting to get upset by it, and then post threads about how everyone hates me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    You'll be so p*ssed off that you were nattering on here instead of revising when you fail.
    If your so sure i'm going to fail, what does it matter whether i am on here or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Switch off your computer! NOW! It's the only way you'll get it done

P.S. Thanks for the rep, and you are forgiven now
    Its one of those computers you have to hold the off button down for about an hour before it goes off, so i wouldn't be able to hold on for that long.

ReputationRep:
    If your so sure i'm going to fail, what does it matter whether i am on here or not?
    I have no idea whether you're going to fail. I'm just trying to help. But it doesn't seem to be working. So read my sig, stay till 12:00 and then get down to some revision. There won't be many people around over lunch time anyway. I'll let you know if you miss anything...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I have no idea whether you're going to fail. I'm just trying to help. But it doesn't seem to be working. So read my sig, stay till 12:00 and then get down to some revision. There won't be many people around over lunch time anyway. I'll let you know if you miss anything...
    Well, you seem to think i'll fail.

Anyway, i'll stick around till i get hungry probably, so i've got a reason to leave, and then i just wont let myself come back until i've failed the exam .

ReputationRep:
    Well, you seem to think i'll fail.

Anyway, i'll stick around till i get hungry probably, so i've got a reason to leave, and then i just wont let myself come back until i've failed the exam .
    have a nice cup of tea and something nice to nibble on (my mum bought me doughnuts ). maybe look over a couple of formulae but don't do questions, you'll just be all panicky and worked up.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    have a nice cup of tea and something nice to nibble on (my mum bought me doughnuts ). maybe look over a couple of formulae but don't do questions, you'll just be all panicky and worked up.

lou xxx
    I don't like tea.
    I'll probably go get myself some chips from the local chippy or something (and attempt to refrain from making more big sausage jokes).

I've made a list of the formulae already, but i'm going to look over those last minute, so i remember them.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like tea.
    I'll probably go get myself some chips from the local chippy or something (and attempt to refrain from making more big sausage jokes).

I've made a list of the formulae already, but i'm going to look over those last minute, so i remember them.
    good- i know most of the formulae i need to know (and have them on a sheet next to me), just constantly forget the special triangles (which always seem to come up somewhere), so i end up wasting time figuring them out and then get confused when i put them into radians etc. arghhhh

good luck!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    good- i know most of the formulae i need to know (and have them on a sheet next to me), just constantly forget the special triangles (which always seem to come up somewhere), so i end up wasting time figuring them out and then get confused when i put them into radians etc. arghhhh

good luck!

lou xxx
    Special triangles????
    Ermm... i think i better look at my notes! (although it'll take me until the exam to find anything in my two big boxes of notes

Good luck to you too.

ReputationRep:
    Well i'm hungry, so i'm off.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with the revision!

ReputationRep:
    just in case illuvatar comes back, here are the special triangles

lou xxx
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.