Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Last year I attended London Metropolitan University and my fees were covered by Student Finance. At the end of the year I withdrew from London Met and I have been accepted by City University. My question is: what form do I need to complete so Student Finance covers my tuition this year as well? Is it still EU15B?(I'm an international Student) Is it another one?
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.