Turn on thread page Beta

Good face masks. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone recommend a good face mask to me. i have normal skin, with oily patches around my nose/forehead area. Loads of face masks I've used before have caused me to break-out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steeplechasing)
    Can anyone recommend a good face mask to me. i have normal skin, with oily patches around my nose/forehead area. Loads of face masks I've used before have caused me to break-out
    http://www.superdrug.com/Superdrug/S...2#.VfRzb3j-_lI

I really love this one. It works wonders for me.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I like honey face masks.

For a couple of months last year I made face masks for myself with honey milk and tumeric. Maybe it's a bit more messy to use and it's more effort to make but these three natural ingredients are so good for your skin

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I personally use a honey and lemon mask once or twice a week.

A spoonful of honey and half a squeezed lemon, smoosh them together and apply it to your face, avoiding the eye area, after washing - making sure you've opened your pores first with steam/warm water. Leave on for 10-15 mins and wash off with warm water. Make sure the water isn't hot just warm. Then tone with a splash of cold water to close your pores.

The best thing about this mask is it reduces redness from any acne scars, or those patches around your nose. It really events out your skin.

The acid in the lemon is probably not great if you have any new or angry spots though as it will sting. But honey is amazing, it's naturally antibacterial.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i'll give you some recipes my mum's a professional and gets paid for these but
    banana, oats, honey and milk
    cucumber, mint and yogurt
    just blend one up and use it
    the oaty one does more in my opinion as it stick better

ReputationRep:
    Bentoniiiiiiiite clay FTW! Mix a spoonful with equal parts apple cider vinegar (raw and live) with tea-tree, my oily skin has never looked so good after switching to this mask once every week.

ReputationRep:
    I've recently started using Mask of Magnaminty from Lush. I find the smell awful, but it seems to be doing my skin good!

ReputationRep:
    Read this about Kalamazoo, it isn't a face mask but works like one!! I have a similar skin type to you

https://thelushvegetarian.wordpress....ts-beard-wash/

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.