Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.

Anyone do the CCEA A2 Chemistry Synoptic Paper today? Thought it was hard (although i could do most of the planning section on 24 DNPH), but not any calculations! D'oh!

Modules 4 and 5 could not have been any worse for me- horrible horrilbe xams.

Oh, and Chemistry is definatly the HARDEST A LEVEL, and CCEA IS THE HARDEST EXAMINING BODY TO DO IT WITH- i hate them!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm doing CCEA AS Chemistry at the moment. First module is tomorrow, I don't think the AS is too bad, what did you think of AS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VortexNI)
    Hey guys.

Anyone do the CCEA A2 Chemistry Synoptic Paper today? Thought it was hard (although i could do most of the planning section on 24 DNPH), but not any calculations! D'oh!

Modules 4 and 5 could not have been any worse for me- horrible horrilbe xams.

Oh, and Chemistry is definatly the HARDEST A LEVEL, and CCEA IS THE HARDEST EXAMINING BODY TO DO IT WITH- i hate them!!!!
    well although im doing GCSE, i have come up with the theory that because big brother has gone evil this year, so too has ccea. looking at this years ccea GCSES especially maths yesterday (omigod!) compared to last years i definitely feel we have been given a rough deal, there has not been one exam yet which i say has been easy with ccea!! anyone else doing exams with ccea?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Do any of you do CCEA A LEVEL MUSIC?? if so contact me!! How did you find the listening and history papers?

ReputationRep:
    Well i thought as chem was really hard at the time, but no where near as hard as a2 DON'T PICK IT!!!!

as i still hard though.

yeah, ccea are evil, this year even more so!!! i did aqa biology and it was ok last week- my only ok exam the the only non-ccea one i.e. ccea are EVIL!

ReputationRep:
    I think the CCEA AS/A-level examiner has changed or something.

Todays AS-Paper was nothing like past papers, it was nearly all enthalpy and titrations - nothing on structures etc.

It wasn't actually too bad, but normally you get questions where the answer comes to you straight away, today you had to think about every question

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.