Follow my university fitness/bodybuilding journey blog/vlog:Bulking from 80kg-90kg

Watch
bbcs2k9
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys, I want you guys to follow me as I try to bulk up to 90kg. I am currently about 80-81kg. I move into uni in a couple weeks and will start blogging as frequently as possible on here explaining what I eat, my calorie goals, my workouts and recipes.

I will also be vlogging this so if you wish to keep up with that as well you can. I have some videos up already.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEE...zMQ_tSeA3N0eAQ

Making to document my progress, but also to motivate and inspire some people to get fit and also to create a sense of community on TSR.

(Starting November) This will be my third year in the gym, so I already have a decent foundation, and this bulk I am looking to really bring up certain parts of my body. Mostly, the width of my back and my bring up the size of my biceps. For lower body I am really looking to increase my squat and deadlift strength. My deadlift is already quite good, but my squat isn't as good.

Thanks for checking this out.
AHussain123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
good luck friend. I am currently cutting at the moment, trying to get lean for summer, then I will do a lean bulk. follow my progress as well, it would be appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (26)
28.26%
No (66)
71.74%

Watched Threads