description of the scene outside of school at hometime?

Watch
sidra_rashied786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hiya this is my first time using TSR and I am enjoying it because its good and useful. I will need to write a description of a scene outside of school at hometime. i am struggling to start and carry on so plz if u guys can reply and help me it would mean a lot I need to include everything such as the 5 senses, alliteration, onomateapia and all the descriptive devices u could think of. I will check this often hoping to get a reply ASAP as I need it for Monday and need to show it in my Tuition class today at 3 hoping to get a reply asap between now and till 3 thanks. adjective and all..
dipka
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I may not be the best person to reply, English is not one of my sucessful subjects. But anyway if I got asked to descirbe the scene outside a school at hometime the first thing I would do is try to imagine it.
So for example I imagine the school, the building, doors and gates. Then there is likely lots of students walking between these. So that's for sight. Have a think and imagine what you can hear, smell, taste and touch then write it down. If it helps then add in another step, go from imagine to write down rough notes or ideas then do it into sentances. That's what I do even for posts like here because I can't think of ideas and make a sentance that makes sence, has good spelling etc before I forget the ideas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (192)
14.3%
I'm not sure (59)
4.39%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (393)
29.26%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.76%
I'm not a current university student (662)
49.29%

Watched Threads