The Student Room Group

A2 biology OCR HELP

Hi
unit f335 is synoptic...does that mean I'd have to revise for all of AS biology as well...if so, in how much detail???
Original post by qwertyisthebest
Hi
unit f335 is synoptic...does that mean I'd have to revise for all of AS biology as well...if so, in how much detail???

Isn't that ocr salters chemistry? :K:
I think you mean f214 & f215... although this will apply to most if not all of your a-level subjects.
I wouldn't say all of it, but they expect you to have good understanding of AS.
If you have the A2 textbook already, look through that and see exactly what topics come up and link them to your AS work. Your teacher and if you're lucky, your textbook will re-explain those concepts to you. Otherwise it's time to dig out your notes :awesome:
Original post by Ninjasrule
Isn't that ocr salters chemistry? :K:
I think you mean f214 & f215... although this will apply to most if not all of your a-level subjects.
I wouldn't say all of it, but they expect you to have good understanding of AS.
If you have the A2 textbook already, look through that and see exactly what topics come up and link them to your AS work. Your teacher and if you're lucky, your textbook will re-explain those concepts to you. Otherwise it's time to dig out your notes :awesome:

yeah I meant f215 :u:
so does that mean I'd just have to vaguely read through topics from AS that would relate to certain topics?

Quick Reply