The Student Room Group

Should the Titanic be reinvestigated? Would this lead to other investigations?

According to the 'conspiracy theorists', the Titanic was really the Olympic and it was a massive insurance fraud. A boat was supposed to have been arranged in advance that would pick up the passengers but it all went wrong.
Sooner or later someone's going to say it was the Zionists
Original post by StrangeBanana

That joke has been around for decades:-

"The Jews sank the Titanic"

"Rubbish. The Titanic was sunk by an iceberg"

"Goldberg, Greenberg, Iceberg- they're all the same"
Original post by JackHorner222
According to the 'conspiracy theorists', the Titanic was really the Olympic and it was a massive insurance fraud. A boat was supposed to have been arranged in advance that would pick up the passengers but it all went wrong.

Who would be footing the bill for these investigations? Joe public or the tin foil hat weirdos who peddle this rubbish.

I wonder how much money people spend on conspiracy theory crap? It's like an industry all by itself. Make an outlandish claim and you just know some social ****** will believe it.

I went on a conspiracy theory chat room about ten years ago and got a load of these people convinced that the Catholic Church was hiding 'spider baby' in Dublin. Half human and half spider. They believed me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by StrangeBanana

I suspect the OP is our resident holocaust denying loon trying to build up an online presence before he starts talking out typhoid epidemics being the Main reason for deaths in the camps.
I'm loving that OP thinks it's important to investigate insurance fraud over 100 years ago based on a conspiracy theory.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending