Anon1997
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  165.1 KBHi,

Every time I try to post a new thread I can't view it? It says post being reviewed and then after I receive a notification saying that is has been approved but after that when I try to view it, it says I don't have permission to view it? The attached picture shows the message I keep getting every time I try to post.

If anybody could help me with this I would very much appreciate it! Thank you in advance!
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anon1997)
Views: 243
Size:  165.1 KBHi,

Every time I try to post a new thread I can't view it? It says post being reviewed and then after I receive a notification saying that is has been approved but after that when I try to view it, it says I don't have permission to view it? The attached picture shows the message I keep getting every time I try to post.

If anybody could help me with this I would very much appreciate it! Thank you in advance!
Are you sure that your post *has* been approved? Your inability to view it suggests that in fact it was removed, for whatever reason. It's a while since I've been in a position to say for certain, but if the Community Team have dealt with the moderation queue in a particular way I believe that that leads to 'approval' messages when a post is in fact removed.

More positively, you've been able to post this successfully. What is it that you're trying to post that doesn't seem to be working.
Anon1997
Rep:
?
Views: 247
Size:  47.5 KBAhh okay, thank you yeah I'm pretty sure that's what's happening to me then :/ I keep receiving notifications and messages telling me my posts have been approved but when I try to view them it says I don't have permission to view them.I have attached some pictures so that you can see the messages I am receiving and hopefully help me figure out what is happening Thank you!
Anon1997
Rep:
?
Views: 258
Size:  124.2 KB
Anon1997
Rep:
?
Views: 251
Size:  135.5 KB
Anon1997
Rep:
?
Views: 241
Size:  158.2 KB
Anon1997
Rep:
?
Views: 253
Size:  122.4 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (5)
9.62%
Disagree (4)
7.69%
Neither agree or disagree (15)
28.85%
Agree (18)
34.62%
Strongly Agree (10)
19.23%

Watched Threads