The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Look I'm not trying to be selfish but in all honesty I don't think would because for me my house is where I feel comfortable with my family.
Original post by queen-bee
I choose to live wherever I want between three countries. London-newyork and Switzerland

Good for you. Still doesn't avoid the fact that you are cherry picking Syrian refugees due to your hatred of white people and their supposed privilege.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 202
I choose to live wherever I want between three countries. London-newyork and Switzerland

Since when are cities countries? Also, since when are doctors wealthy enough to afford properties in places like those?

Does this also mean you don't care about anything, since you live in "three different countries."
Original post by Sinzo
Wait, well aware in a bad or good way? I'm pretty western-ish than middle-eastern-ish.

Sweetie - depends on you is it going to be positive or negative :u:

I am not against anybody, I just cannot bear imbeciles.

Stupidity is my criteria, I don't care are you Muslim or Christian....or Jew....or something else.....

Most of the people are zombies...they don't know where they live in .....

Show me awareness and spirit - and I will respect you....

As God will do for every creature under Thy will....
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NishaaaR
Now I'm going to use your own words here: "...how do you know I've not helped them in the past?"

A tad confusing, but sure thing.

Exactly. Never assume-rule no.1
You're jealous that an Arab had it all whilst you're living in a council estate most likely and receiving state handouts.

So what if your "riches" were taken away from you?

With your attitude, nobody would house you.
You're jealous that an Arab had it all whilst you're living in a council estate most likely and receiving state handouts.

My parents are dead Bish,don't mention them

You really are a spoilt brat, we can mention whoever we want, we aren't insulting your parents.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 207
Exactly. Never assume-rule no.1

My god, just answer the bloody question. Why are you so eager to house Syrians but not the British homeless despite being Christian and sharing that with the majority of the homeless in Britain?
Original post by phoenixsilver
You really are a spoilt brat, we can mention whoever we want, we aren't insulting your parents.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I am,and there's nothing you can do and I'm going to use my privelege to help others in need. How about using your white privelege to do something useful too?
Original post by NishaaaR
So what if your "riches" were taken away from you?

With your attitude, nobody would house you.

I don't know why y'all are hating on me for wanting to house Arabs. Get over yourselves and go do something oositive instead of bitching to me about it

You've clearly not heard of Arab hospitality. He was attacking me so I put him in his place
Reply 210
I don't know why y'all are hating on me for wanting to house Arabs. Get over yourselves and go do something oositive instead of bitching to me about it

You seem to be using your 'riches' to take the piss out of others. Not helping others.
Yes I am,and there's nothing you can do and I'm going to use my privelege to help others in need. How about using your white privelege to do something useful too?

Lol'd at OP still going on about white priviledge.

Answer me this - is the white homeless man on a backstreet of London sleeping in a bin privileged? NO.

So why don't you help him rather than Syrians, considering you now reside in our country? You live in our country, you are one of us and should help our people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol'd at OP still going on about white priviledge.

Answer me this - is the white homeless man on a backstreet of London sleeping in a bin privileged? NO.

So why don't you help him rather than Syrians, considering you now reside in our country? You live in our country, you are one of us and should help our people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go and help him then instead of bitching and acting like a keyboard warrior
Then do something about it,nishaar. If you guys really are dedicated to helping your own Brits,start by working in a homeless shelter or something instead of asking others why they aren't doing it first.

I am considered white because my dad is a white European and Arabs are considered Caucasian but I don't see myself as white. I just see myself as mixed raced

I met many racists but I never before met such a bad one like you.

So you consider yourself 'white', at the same time you are full with prejudices about whites, at the same time Syrians are 'your' people....

Kill me - I cannot grasp any logical sense here, the lady is just out of mind....

Parents doctors, already dead .. she is in charge ....

Kill me please...softly....
The haters are out in full force. I can only assume they hate Arabs
Go and help him then instead of bitching and acting like a keyboard warrior

No, why don't YOU go and help him considering you are the one offering to take people in?

Is the homeless guy really subject to white privileges?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, why don't YOU go and help him considering you are the one offering to take people in?

Is the homeless guy really subject to white privileges?

Posted from TSR Mobile

All whites are.
All whites are.

So tell me, how is he privileged, sitting in the waste bin, no family, food or shelter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Would you open your heart and lend a spare room/share your home with any of the migrants due to come over?
No I wouldn't. I'm not letting random strangers into my house. In your left wing fantasy world, maybe we would all let a migrant share our house. But in the real world, you would never do that.
Original post by WhiteSatin
I met many racists but I never before met such a bad one like you.

So you consider yourself 'white', at the same time you are full with prejudices about whites, at the same time Syrians are 'your' people....

Kill me - I cannot grasp any logical sense here, the lady is just out of mind....

Parents doctors, already dead .. she is in charge ....

Kill me please...softly....

Why are you so excited the most?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending